Chapter 23

Drew POV

Tonight's my bachelor party. I'm sitting here mad as hell. I told them no strippers but no Bigg had to invite strippers.

"My nigga this your last night of freedom enjoy the shit and stop being a party pooper." Bigg said.

"Ayeee my nigga right here need a dance." Slim said. Bottles everywhere. Blunts going around. Ass and titties everywhere. Might as well turn up.

Some red hoe walked up to me. She started twerkin in my face. I was putting one's in her g string.

That ass was clapping on the real. Slim ass had some hoe grinding on his lap butt ass naked.

Bigg had had two females all on him. They better hope Angie them don't trip.

"Now this a real fucking bachelor party." I heard Slim yell.

"Hell yeah! And we just getting started." one of my other homeboys said. This hotel room was packed. Money flying in the air. Hoes shaking they ass. Liq everywhere. Smoke in the air.

"You wanna take this in the room?" the red chick whispered in my ear. I nodded. She lead me into the room.

She pushed me back on the bed and got on top of me. I'm hella wasted. She started to unbuckled my pants. That's when Lexi face popped up in my head. I can't cheat on her especially when our wedding in a few hours. I'm trying to live to see another day.

"Aye lil mama I can't do this. I love my wife and child to much to make me lose them by having a one night stand."

"It's cool I understand. Most of them out there wouldn't. I don't even know why I came here tonight."

"Then why did you?"

"My cousin begged me to come and she said it was easy money. I needed the money so I said why the hell not and here I am." I nodded.

"I feel you but if it's the only way you can get money you might want to seek out funding a real job." I slurred out.

"I'm trying."

"I got a proposition for you."

"What?"

"I'm opening up a couple of stores and shit. You could work for me."

"Really? But you barely know me."

"I can just tell. So you want the job or not?" she nodded.

"Yes I'll take it." she said. The rest of the night we just talked until we feel asleep.

The next morning....

"NIGGA GET UP YOUR WEDDING IN LIKE 3 HOURS!" I hear Bigg yell. I jumped up. I looked in the bed. Please good don't tell me I didn't fuck up.

I had to wake her up.

"Wake up."

"Hmm."

"Please tell me we didn't do anything." she sat up rubbing her eyes. I already had a banging head ache. I just hope I didn't sleep with her. I don't remember shit.

"No we didn't have sex. You talked about your wife and child all night long and you offering me a job." I sighed. Job? What job?

"Job?"

"You don't remember. You offered me a job at one of the places your opening up because I needed the money and this stripper shit ain't for me." ooh now I remember.

"Oh okay." was all I said. I rushed into the bathroom to shower and get ready. I should kill all my homeboys.

"Man nigga bring y'all asses on we have to be there in 45 minutes or I'll be dead." I yelled at them.

"Calm down bruh we coming." Slim said.

"If y'all not out this door in 5 minutes I'm leaving." I walked out heading to the car. Shit I'm not trying to get cussed or murder because of them.

I was just about to back out when they all came running out the building.

I sped all the way there. I made it with 10 minutes to spare.

"Where tf y'all been?" my dad yelled.

"It's all they fault." I said. Shit not today. My dad looked at them and shook his head turn around and walked away. I look at them and smirked.

We went to get in our places. Well today's the day I say 'I Do'

I'm making a big step but I'm ready for it. Even if we are still young. I love her. She loves me that's all that matters.