Chapter 24

Lexi

I'm finally getting married tomorrow to the man I love. But right now we got strippers in our face. Alcohol everywhere.

These women going mad crazy. I had a few drinks but not to many. The girls on the other hand been drinking nonstop.

Angie boobs keep popping out her dress. Somehow Tasha ended up in her bra abd panties. My momma walking around shirtless screaming and crying about how happy she is for me. I've been laughing so hard I started crying.

Monica ass on top of the table grinding with one of the strippers. This is a memorable moment.

You know I had to record this so I could show them this later on. The strippers drunk and high too. They either completely naked or wearing thongs. When I seen that I was like (@.@) Cheezus Rice help me!

Around 3 everything was dying down and we had to get some sleep.

The next morning

"Omg! What happened why am I naked?" I hear Monica yell. I couldn't help but laugh. Then I hear screaming. We run out the room into the living room.

It was Tasha ass. I was rolling. Her hair was all over the place. She had dollars stuck on her body, pepperoni stuck on her chin and popcorn in her hair.

"Please tell me we didn't you know?" Angie came out of nowhere and asked. I was to busy laughing at all of them. They looked badddddd.

They glared at me. I stopped laughing for a second then I doubled over laughing again.

"What's funny young lady?" my momma asked. All I could do was point at the mirror. They all turned around and screamed at the top of their lungs.

"Oh my God. We're going to be late if he don't get ready now." My mom said. We all took off running around the room. Trying to get our shit.

My wedding was in a few hours but we all needed to shower and change quickly.

Once we were ready to leave and arrived at the place we were rushed into the back room to get dressed.

"You're late." my hairstylists said.

"I blame it all on them." I said pointing to my friends and mom. She shook her head and went to work on my hair.

To say I was nervous and scared was no where near it. All kinds of thoughts were running through my mind.

"Baby relax. Everything is going to be okay." my mom said hugging me. I smiled at her.

"It's time." someone said. I took a deep breathe in and out. I'm so freaking nervous.

This is it. What we all been waiting for.

The Wedding