Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

Angie POV

Wassup y'all?! It's been a while I know lol. I can't believe someone would shoot Lexi man. I'm ready to kill whoever it was my damn self. I got her back till the fucking end. If she riding I'm riding. She eating I'm eating and that's all fucking to it. I don't have a problem putting a bullet in a motherfucker. Angie don't play that shit. But I do hope my baby momma pull thru. I'm out!

Tasha POV

I miss my ROD. I don't know what I'll do without her. She laid up in the hospital and it's been three fucking long weeks without her. Shit ain't the same but I have a feeling I know who shot her. Brittany ain't fooling nobody but her damn self. Fake crying and shit bitch please. If it wasn't for everyone else I would've went in that bitch face. But I stay calm and be there for Lexi.

Every time I see her I wanna run up on her ass. She be all up on Drew but Drew be swerving her ass but she still try. She got one more time I promise you that much. Bitch gone meet her maker. I keep Lexi up to date on what's going on with Brittany hoe ass every time I visit her. But let me get out of here.

Bigg POV

Damn dawg my ace boon in the hospital. Everyone taking it hard. She the type that lights up our lives. She makes us laugh. She just an all-around chill ass person. It's hard not having here. Everyone moping around. Her mom is really taking this the hardest tho. I miss her ass telling us off and play fighting and just having fun. I can't wait for my ace to wake up.

Monica POV

I'm still in shock why would anyone want my bestie dead. She never did anything to anyone. Everyone loves her. I cry just thinking about her being in the hospital. Andre has really been there for me and I love him for that. With school a relationship and dealing with my best bitch in the hospital I don't know what to do.

Andre POV

Damn shawty got shoot three times. We all been putting in work trying to found out who shot her. Whoever it is in for a rude awakening. The shit they got planned make a nigga or hoe wish they never did it. I miss my lil sister tho. I hope she wake up soon.

Slim POV

Mane wassup y'all. Shit getting hectic out here. Everybody just seem like a piece of the heart got ripe out. We all just need to be here for each other. I ain't got shit else to say this is too much. One.

Chip POV

Man my beautiful wife laid up in a hospital bed. When I find out who shot her imma kill they ass. That's my pride and joy in there. I always come when everyone gone. So I can spend time with her. Only problem is getting Drew duck ass out the picture.

Ms. Washington POV (her mom)

I miss my child. I can't take not speaking to her hugging her laughing and spending time with her. I've cried nonstop for the past three weeks. Everyone has tried being there for me but I just want me baby back. I gotta go I can't even continue to speak.

Mr. OG (her dad)

I want my baby to wake up. I have my team looking for whoever did this to my baby. ALL I SEE IT RED!