Epilogue

Lexi and Drew are happily married. Ni'Keal is now 7 years old and they are expecting a daughter.

Drew has been a good father and a wonderful husband. He quit the game and started his own business. He loves coming home to his wife, son, and soon to be daughter. He knows he's going to keep his gun loaded in the future.

Lexi is happy but pregnant lol. She loves her son and husband to death. They might have their arguments here and there but they push forward from it.

Tasha and Slim are expecting their twins any day now. Slim and Tasha opened up some restaurants so money could still keep coming into the house. She doesn't know that Slim is going to propose yet. That's what she's been waiting for.

Bigg and Angie are still going strong. They have a one year old daughter named Angelica. She is too smart for her own good. Bigg loves Angie and their daughter to death.

Lexi mom and dad ended up getting remarried and are happy. The guy she was with was no good. Come to find out he had a wife and 6 kids. Lexi mother damn near killed him but that drove her right back into Lexi dad arms. They've been happy since.

Ty, Rocko, and Skit are still a handful but luckily they found that special someone. Shocking right. I'm surprised myself.

In the end everyone got what they truly deserved no matter how hard they had to fight to keep it. Love makes you do crazy things but real love helps you fight for what you truly desire.

The heart holds all answers.

The End !