Chapter 19

After Drew find out he having a son he will not leave my belly or me alone. He make sure he come to see me ALL the time.

I'll be moving back after this semester over. Until then I'm back at school.

I can't even drive to school no more "King Drew" prohibits it. But I can tell he going to be a good father to Ni'Keal Alexander Roberts. Cute right? I know.

Back to what I was saying. When Drew drove me to school you know the usual thirsty hoes and jealous and thirsty niggas was watching and lurking. Drew had stepped out to come around and open the door for me.

He walked me to my first class. The stares lol. Once we got to the class door he kissed me goodbye and left.

"I see someone finally found a dude to play daddy to their baby." now this chick hasn't liked me since her man tried to talk to me but I turned him down. I tried to tell her I don't want her man but nooo she don't listen. Btw her name Nikki.

"Nikki shut the fuck up. You always running yo dick sucka about shit you don't know. Yet you wonder why your man cheat on you or dog you out and don't like you. You TALK to fucking much for your own good. Shut up and listen some times shit. Insecure hating ass bitches these days. You mad yes or nah?" I spat. Her eyes were watery but I didn't care. This everyday with her. She don't want me to embarrass her ass more. She quickly covered it up. I chuckled.

"My man loves all of this believe me honey. You just jealous." I had that bored face on.

"Is this going somewhere or are you yet again wasting my time?"

"Baby you-What's going on?" Drew asked. I thought he left.

"Oh you sexy." Nikki said. He gave her the one minute finger.

HURT. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Baby it's nothing I can't handle. She just mad her man checking for me and the whole school." she rolled her eyes.

"Well he better check some fucking where else. Cause you mine and belong to me. I better not catch his ass or he dead." possessive jealous ass but we not even together. "And you Nicole Nisha or whatever your name is I know I'm sexy I see it everyday. No need for you to tell me. If you have a man why you trying to flirt with me? Thought so. Find you a toy to play with lil mama cause I'm not it. Whatever your man tried to do with my girl is finished. You go to him and check his ass not try to check my girl. You got that?" Drew said. You could tell he was in his boss mode. They was so scared they nodded vigorously and backed off.

"Thanks."

"No problem ma. But here is your phone. Call me when you ready." I nodded and he left again.

What a way to start my morning.