Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Lexi POV

I really don't what this bitch all over my man. But we gone make it seem like we not together and I damn sure don't want to be with Chip ass.

These three weeks need to hurry and fly by because I want the bitch head. I'm giving them three weeks to live and plus they won't expect anything to happen.

But let me get up and get dressed for school. I do my normal routine. I put on a pair of skinny jeans, and off the shoulder 'THUG LIFE' shirt, a pair of six inch pumps to match. I flat iron my hair add a little lip gloss grab my things and head out.

I pull up to the school cut the car off and get out. I see everyone sitting in our regular spot. I was walking over and already Brittany mugging me. Like bitch it's 7 in the morning shit. It's too fucking early. I roll my eyes and sit down. They were all talking and laughing while I was just sitting there.

I'm not in a talking mood and I got a bad ass attitude to match it. Lord knows I wanna pull the trigger on these motherfuckers but I gotta wait. The bell rings knocking me out of my thoughts.

We all get up and head to class. I hope today go by fast cause I miss my bed.

We in lunch and this bitch still mugging me. I'm really trying to bit my tongue in order for this plan to work. But knowing me imma snap and body this hoe in this school house. I look over to Tasha who was looking at me. I mouthed "I'll tell you later." She nodded. I looked over to D and he smiled at me. I returned the smile.

***

Yes school was over and it's time to take my plan into action.

Drew POV

Wassup y'all? I'm sure all already know what's going on. This shit real hard for me to do. I don't wanna kiss and be all hugged up with this bitch. Just thinking about it make me wanna choke the bitch for dear life. But whatever my baby want imma do it for her.

I gotta get her to trust me and on the last night. My house is supposed to be broken into and they kidnap us and the same thing go for Lexi and Chip. If that don't work then plan B.

I know its gone work but hell three long ass weeks. I have no clue but whatever. Alright let this begin. I text Brittany telling her to come over cause it's important. She text back quick as fuck on the real lmao.

15 minutes later she was knocking at my door. I had to fake that I was hurt that I caught Lexi cheating. I opened the door and let her in.

"So wassup?"

"I caught Lexi cheating on me an hour ago with one of my workers." I said sighing putting my head in hands.

"What?!"

"Yup I thought she was the one for me. I told this girl I loved her and wanted to marry her but she go and do this shit to me!'" I yelled.

"It's going to be okay D. That just means you seen the hoe true colors and you just have to move on from there." she said rubbing my back. Wait did she just call Lexi a hoe?! Wait till she hear about this.

I sigh. "Yeah you right. I don't know how imma get thru this one." I say

"Well I could help you get thru it."

"Really?!"

"Yes D why wouldn't I?" we looked into each other eyes. She leaned in and kissed me.

I pulled away. "Maybe we should take things slow alright?"

"No problem just call me whenever you need me." she said.

"Okay." I walk her to the door. She starts to walk out.

"Brit!" she turns around.

"Yeah?"

"I just wanna say thank you." she hugged me and walked off.

I watched her pull off. I texted Lexi and told her what happened. I hope this plan go by with no problems.