Chapter 5

____EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES____

Chapter 5: A New Day

Unknown POV (female)

Yes Drew and Lexi not together so that mean I finally have a chance. I hate pretending to be the hoe friend. All she talked about was Drew this and Drew that. BITCH stfu already. I belong with him and if I can't have him then no one can fucking have him. The bitch better watch out cause I'm coming and I'm coming hard and I'm not alone ...

Unknown POV (male)

Ha that nigga done messed up. He let a good girl go for nothing. I told him to listen to her and hear her out, but he didn't want to listen to me. So I guess I can get what I want and Lexi is what I want. I know I'm his homeboy but fuck it. I got the perfect plan ...

Lexi POV

It was times like this I wish I had Drew by my side but it's whatever he made his choice before even letting me tell what was going on. While at least I don't have to sneak around on him, but this is something I got to do or should I say something I want to do.

I thought to myself as I drove done the highway. I pull up to the trap house and I walk inside. Well by now everyone but my friends and mom know what I'm doing and I plan on keeping it that way. I turned my car off, stepped out, and hit the lock button.

There were two men standing at the door. I walked up and did the secret knock. Some big buff dude with a gun opened the door and I walked in. Even though I'm the boss daughter I still have to follow the rules.

For the past month I've been training none stop with Rocko. I'm actually way better than the other ninjas that's been doing this longer then I have. Me and him became close. I see him as a best friend or brother. As for Drew ass I still haven't talked to me and I don't plan on it.

But I have this gut feeling that something bad gone happen. But I'm not gone sweat it whatever it is I'll be ready.

I walked toward the meeting room where everyone was. We had a meeting because some of my dad's workers been stealing from him and he want us to handle it. We already know who it is, but we need to find out where he taking it. The person that did it not here cause we didn't let em know that there was a meeting. We far from dumb well some of us are.

I walked toward a seat and we were all talking waiting for my dad to come in.

As soon as he walked in everyone stopped talking. "As we know that these lil niggas been stealing from me and I don't take things like that lightly. I want him and whoever he working with here and brought to me alive. I don't care how long it takes when y'all find him. BRING THEM TO ME ALIVE!" We all just nodded our head.

"Everyone is dismissed except Lexi, Rocko, Tyson, and Skit." my dad said

Everyone left the room except us. I wonder what he got to tell us.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"I need y'all to be a team on this. Y'all all gone work together. Skit gone be the eyes and ears. Tyson gone be the sniper, and Rocko and Lexi you two are gone be the leader of the workers. We go in I want everything cleared. I already stated before who not to kill. Get them and bring they ass back to me. No mistakes and I mean it. And Lexi this gone be new to you, but if you fuck up that's your ass and you'll be out. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes."

And with that we all headed out and went to work. I bagged up some weed, cocaine, pills, and counted some money. I was getting late and I had school in the morning.

I washed my hands and dapped everybody and left. I got in my car and headed home.

Drew POV