Chapter 22

Lexi

"Drew you haven't stopped eating since we got here. These are samples not a fucking full course meal."

"She said try it all and that's what I'm doing. My money paying for this so I'm getting my money's worth." he said. Ever since we walked in this nigga was eating. Mind you we had eaten Applebee's before we came and he still hungry.

"So have you two decided on what you want?" she asked.

"Yes we want the shrimp, steak, fish, and chicken. Mac and cheese, rice, asparagus, dinner rolls, yellow rice, and salad. As for drinks there will be kids there so we will need apple juice and fruit punch. For the adults wine. Also water and ice." this is some kind of wedding. I can't even explain it.

"Okay and you want it as a buffet, correct?" we nodded.

"Yes."

"How many people are attending?"

"About 50 attending the reception."

"Okay so I'll make sure that everything is delivered at least 30 minutes before anyone arrives." she said.

"Okay that's fine. Is there anything else we need to know?"

"Looking over my list of your preferences. No there is nothing else. I will call the catering company and place the order for the set date. Once that is done you will receive the bill."

"Okay. Thank you so much." I said shaking her hands. I looked over at Drew he wasn't there. Hell I don't even know where he walked off to.

It took me 10 minutes to find him. He managed to make his way into these people back kitchen. How? I have no fucking clue.

"You really ridiculous."

"What did I do?"

"Eating all the people samples then you somehow find yourself in their back kitchen tasting more food." I glared at him. He so embarrassing. I can't take him anywhere.

"Shit they were samples and I let you handle the rest. Soooo I walked away looking around and I ended up in the kitchen. They needed a tester so who better then me?" he said. I shook my head.

"I'm not taking you anywhere else. EVER." I said.

"Then I'll just follow you."

"Stalker much." he just shrugged.

I'm going to have to lock him away. He act like a kid when it comes to food. But I love him no less. Let's just hope Drew or nobody don't do nothing to fuck it up before we even get a chance to say those two words.

I Do.