Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Single

Slim POV

Sup y'all let me properly introduced myself. I'm Dwayne Michael Johnson by I go by Slim. One thing that I learned was drugs and money can either make you or break you. When my mother had me she had told me that both my father and stepfather were drug addicts and my momma didn't want me to grow up around it. So she moved us to ATL so I been here all my life. One thing about me that most don't know that even though imma thug I can sing, but I don't tell people. After my mom died when I was 16 I took to the streets. I went from friend to friend house. After I while I turned to selling drugs. The money can fast and it was my only way of living. But enough about my past I'm 17, I have my own place, cars, money, and the hoes. A nigga like me don't fall for no type of shit. I get this money and keep that shit moving. I'm 6'3 caramel skin, low cute, I work out a lot so you know I gotta sexy ass body. I ladies love me, but ion LOVE, and I'm tatted. And that's it. PEACE!

Chip POV

Sup y'all I see I'm finally in the spotlight. Imma get straight to the point. Imma heartless ass nigga, I shoot first and don't ask no questions. I get money, party, smoke, drink, and fuck. There ain't much to say but imma fine ass nigga doe ask any hoe bout me. Ion have to get into details ya feel me. Oh yeah the names Jaheem Jackson but I go by Chip. ONE!

Andre POV

Well well well, about fucking time I get a chance to speak. My name is Andre Williams. Everybody call me Andre or Dre. I'm 6'2, I got dreads, tat's, and a few piercings and don't ask where either lol. Imma chill ass nigga and if a nigga got beef I handle that shit. I can be a cold hearted ass nigga but somewhere deep deep deeeeeeeeep inside I gotta heart. I can get any female I want, but I be tryna dodge they chicken headed asses. I'm low-key tryna find a Ride or Die LOWKEY remember that. But I'm out this motherfucker!

Drew POV

This girl got a gun to my head she must not know who I am. She told me to turn around and I did. The look on her face was PRICELSESS.

Lexi POV

I had my gun to the back of the dude head and told him to turn around. And guess who the fuck it is. DREW ass. SMDH!

"Drew ... wtf yo?!"

"Surprised to see me huh?"

I put my gun down and just looked at him.

"How tf did you find me? Were you following me?"

"Question is why do you have a gun to a nigga head and why tf you in a motel room with a nigga?"

Fuck I thought. Wait a minute I don't have to explain shit to him. He made it loud and clear how he truly felt.

"Dr-... wait a minute I don't have to explain shit to you. You clearly told me how you felt before I left your house. Your exact words were "get tf out now!" and I made it clear to you that if I walked out I'm never coming back."

He just stood there looking.

"After you left I jumped into the car and went after you to apologize but I see you got other things to handle."

He turns and looks at Rocko. "You can have the hoe. I'm out." he said walking to the door. Wait tf a minute HOE! Who he calling a hoe. Oh hell no!

"Fuck you mean hoe I ain't no hoe. You wanna know who the hoe is you are bitch made nigga. GET TF OUT!"

He looked at me and walked out. FUCK! I looked at Rocko and he just shook his head. But I just apologized and sat down. Tonight was the night I put a bullet in a fuck nigga head. I'm already mad hmmp even better.