Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Training Day

Today's the day!

Lexi POV

Today I have to meet Rocko and this abandon building in the west side. I had school first. I got up showered, did my hygiene, and I got dressed. I put on

A pink and white adidas shirt

A pair of Levi's

And pink and white adidas to match.

Something simple today cause I got to train -.- FUCK MY LIFE!

I put my hair in a ponytail and headed out the door.

-School-

All in all school was good. I chilled with my girls. Drew and I haven't talked since Sunday (shrugs). I tried talking to him but he don't answer his phone, doesn't respond to text messages, nothing so imma let him do him. We he wanna talk about it he know my number. Anyways

Everyone supposed to meet up at Drew house, but I can't go because I have to meet Rocko.

I pulled up to the abandon building where I see Rocko standing waiting on me.

"Hey Rocko." I said

"Sup." He said.

"So what we doing here?"

"You'll see." We walked into the building all the way to the back. There was a table with bund lined up on it and I noticed tags at the end.

"What's all this for?" I asked.

"You're learning how to shoot today." He said. I just nodded.

"Pick a gun." Rocko said. I picked up the biggest one there. Rocko laughed and shook his head.

"You sure that's the one you want?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"Iight then." He taught me how to hold the gun, what to shoot, and when to shoot. This gun had so much power in it. I felt like motherfucker Tomb Raider in this bitch lmfao. It felt like an adrenaline rush. I shot every gun on the table. I felt like I've been shooting forever. But this was my first day.

"Iight that's enough for today. We'll meet here tomorrow same time and don't be late." Rocko said. I nodded and headed home. It was a lil bit after 7 when I got home. I walked in the house and I see my mom and her boyfriend talking. To be honest I forgot his name.

I spoke to them for a second and went upstairs to shower. After my shower I did my homework and called Drew. We talked for a little bit, but he had to go handle something at the trap. I wasn't tired so I put my headphones in my ear and listened to music till I drifted off to sleep.

Drew POV

I wonder what was so important Lexi had to do after school today. He really got me thinking and wondering what the fuck is going on. But we ain't on good terms right now. I know I should talk to her, but imma just push that shit to back of my head.

I got business to handle. Niggas been coming up short and stealing from me and I can't have that. I'm headed to the trap. I pulled up to the trap and dapped my workers at the door and walked straight to the meeting room. All my workers where in there waiting.

When I walked in everyone got quiet. "Don't get quiet on my behalf." They just looked at me.

"So I hear some of y'all coming up short." No one said anything they just looked.

"So no one has anything to say that's strange." I pulled out my Tech9 and put it on the table.

"So y'all sitting in here don't have shit to say. If someone don't start speaking imma start shooting." You could see the fear in their eyes. I cocked the gun back and aimed. I aimed at everyone around the room. Finally someone spoke up.