Chapter 7

____EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES____

Lexi POV

Thank God today Friday cause I ain't doing shit for the weekend. I got up after only having 3 hours of sleep and did my hygiene thing. I decided on something simple today.

A stripped tee layered with a simple necklace.

High-waisted shorts

A pair of Converse

A pink Casio watch

With my nude over the shoulder bag.

(Outfit on the side) >>>>

After I lotion my body I put my clothes. I put my charger, phone, lip gloss, and all that necessary stuff in my bag. I checked myself in the mirror one last time and went downstairs.

I pop a bagel in the toaster and waited for it to finish. I hopped on the countertop playing on my phone. I was looking at pictures of Instagram and reading Tweets on Twitter.

While I was fixing my breakfast my phone started to vibrate on the countertop.

I see Tasha name come cross the screen.

*Phone Convo*

Tasha: Morning bae

Me: Morning baby lol

Tasha: Lol where yo ass at? I'm outside the school waiting on yo as.

Me: Lmao girl keep calm I'm still home. Where you at school so early anyways.

Tasha: The hell if I know. I'm just feeling happy today.

Me: You got some DICK didn't you? Witcha happy go lucky ass

All you could was hear her laughing.

Tasha: Man whatever I ain't get nothing I'm just happy today that's all.

Me: Whatever you say trick its okay you got some DICK I ain't mad lol

Tasha: Anywayssssssss hurry yo ass up and don't forget we all going shopping after school today

Me: Ooh shit I totally forgot about that. Ughhh do I have to go?

Tasha: Yes tf you do hoe so hush all that whining and get yo ass here!

Me: *rolls eyes* Whatever I'll be there in a bit.

*End of Convo*

I finished eating my food, grabbed my keys and phone, and headed to the garbage. I set the alarm and walked to Katy. Wooooo I love my baby. I got in and started her. Yes it's a her. I turned on my music and pulled out the garbage.

I pulled out and headed toward school. I hope don't no drama start today. I still need to talk to Drew about wtf going on.

*

*

*

We walked into Forever 21 because the girls wanted to get their outfit for the party. I do know one thing I'm bout 2.5 seconds from snapping on this hoe.

All this mugging she doing bitch face might fall off. Imma just stay calm and humble myself. Just can't wait to body this bitch. Just thinking bout how imma torture her ass puts a smile on my face.

2 hours later we was walking out of the mall headed to my house. I really don't want the bitch at my house better yet in my presence but imma play nice for now.

Saturday Night

We was all looking fly I'm not gone lie. I wore a shredded red and black Jordan shirt. A pair of ripped shorts. And my red and black Jordan's. My hair was bone straight. Couldn't nobody tell me nothing.

Tasha had on a red bodycon dress. With black red bottoms and her hair in a high bun.

Monica had on a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a purple and gold crop top that shit 'Kiss Me', and purple and gold pumps.

As for the hoe Brittany she had on some little tight ass booty shorts. Shit so tight that hoe gone catch a yeast infection. Anyways she had on a white tank top crop top. And a pair of toms.

I don't know where the bitch going but unh unh nexxxxxxxxxxxxt.

We pulled up to the house where the party was. We walked in like we owned the place. People were dancing, drinking, smoking, and doing other shit. All eyes was on us. Hoes mugging and niggas tryna holla. It must be a drought in this motherfucker *in my drunk girl voice* But imma lead they ass to the Atlantic Ocean cause it's plenty of water there. I looked around and spotted Drew and his homeboys in a lil secluded area.

We walked over towards them. I purposely went and sat on Drew lap because I know she would be mad. But do idgaf? NOT ONE FUCKING BIT. All imma say is let the game begin. Drew was whispering freak shit I my ear. I couldn't do nothing but giggle.

When I say he a freak he a freak but nothing compared to me tho. *Brushes shoulders and pops my collar* you know how I do. Lmao imma trip.

Gas Pedal by Sage came on and I pulled Drew to the dance floor. I started twerkin on him. He grabbed my waist and pulled my closet to him. Hell I think I twerked my life away. Lol. After about 5 more songs we went back to our seats.

I'm a little buzzed y'all. I'm sitting on bae lap. Yes bae hell he gone be bae tonight. I was grinding all up on bae lap. I could feel him getting harder by the second. We started making out. Till someone cleared their throat. We looked up to see Tasha.

"Damn bitch if y'all kiss any longer y'all lips gone fall tf out." I swear Tasha stupid. I just laughed her off. I turned around to see Brittany mugging me and her man looking at me with so much lust. Nope I don't think so.

I whispered in Drew ear and told him to follow me. He grabbed my hand and we walked outside. It felt some much better out here than it did in there.

He just sat down in silence. While I laid my head on his shoulder. "I have something to tell you but you can't get mad and go all ape shit."

"Iight what is it?" Before I could respond gunshot sounded.

POW! POW! POW! POW!

Before I knew it I hit the ground.

"Noooooo..... Lexi stay with me. ..." I could hear Drew say. I looked passed him my vision was blurry but I noticed Tasha smirking. I looked again and she was gone. My eyes got heavy and the darkness took over me then I was gone.