Chapter 13

Lexi

Man this bitch got my momma I just hope nothing happens to her. Cause I know one thing if she harm my momma in any way the bitch gone met her maker and be buried 12 feet under NOT 6 but 12!

Right now I'm at home waiting for Chip to get here. Idgaf if he didn't help kidnap my momma the bitch nigga gone die too.

I had candles lit and I had on cheetah print wth pink lace lingerie on with the heels to match. I put my hair in big curls and a little makeup. I was putting the finish touches to my outfit when the doorbell rung.

Let It begin.

I looked in the mirror one last time before exiting my room. I walked down the steps. I unlocked the door and opened it.

"What's the matter Lexi? I rushed over when you said it was an emergency you needed me." Chip said.

"Yeah come in." I moved aside. I closed the door behind him. I grabbed his hand lead him to my room.

"Wh-what's all this?"

"It's for you babe."

"Don't you mean Drew?"

"No I mean you. I always wanted you but Drew came to me first and you was talking to my homegirl so I backed off and started dating Drew and you see how well that lasted." I said. He walked up to me and pulled me into him.

"It's okay I'm here for you."

I leaned in and kissed him. I pushed him on top of the bed. and stood in front of him untying my robe. His eyes widen. You could see the lust in his eyes.

"So how you wanna do this. The easy way or the hard way baby?" I said.

He licked his lips. "The hard way."

"Okay daddy just sit back and enjoy the show." I walked over to the nightstand and grabbed the handcuffs and the needle I was going to inject him with. Yes ya girl a freaky virgin ;) but that's for a later note.

I made him slid up to the headboard and I handcuffed him and climb on top straddling him.

I leaned down to kiss him while pulling the cap off the needle. I moved my hand toward his neck and stabbed the bitch in the throat.

"Wtf! What the fuck did you just do to me?" he yelled. I just smiled.

"You see I know all about Brittany and your plan. I'm not a fool. Bitch nothing gets passed me and gets left alone."

"I thought you actual-" Before he could finish he was out like a light. I let Bigg and Slim in. They got Chip and tied him up.

I slipped on some black pants a black shirt and my all black steel toe timbs. I grabbed my bag keys and phone. I was headed to the trap to finish this. I just hope shit go as planned.

As I was driving my phone started to ring. I didn't bother to look at the screen I just answered it.

"Hello"

"Haha bitch I got your momma now I'm going to get your man. But before I do any last words you wanna stay to your mom before I pull the trigger?" he said. This bitch is really crazy. If she kill my momma I'd fucking lose it on her ass.

"You better not kill my momma you crazy bitch. But know one thing if you do hoe your going down too."

"Idgaf!"

"You a heartless ass bitch you know that. Where is my momma pendeja azada?" it means stupid hoe. She laughed. I pushed down on the gas and did 120 to the trap. This hoe got me fucked up.