Chapter 17

The next morning I got up to see Drew sitting on the couch in my room. Why he here?

"Morning." I said.

"Good morning." he said hesitantly. Yes bitch I know but I'm going to kill him with kindness.

"How'd you get in?"

"Moms let me in when she was leaving." I nodded getting out of bed naked. I stretched then walked right into the bathroom.

I did my morning hygiene. We have school today. I threw on a short skirt, a knotted shirt and my MK sandals. I left my hair curly. I added some accessories and lip gloss.

I walked out the bathroom to see Drew looking at me wide eyed and his mouth hung open

"Baby close ya mouth." I smirked. Oh bitch it's on. We left the house. I really didn't want him to take me to school.

We pull up and I hop out before he could put the car in park. I was walking up to the crew when a friend of mine walked up. His name Mike. I had texted him earlier to let him know what's up. He was down he just had to let his girl know.

"Hey Mikey." I said hugged him. We stayed hugged up. Out the corner of my eye I see Drew watching. Green ass nigga.

"You sure you still want to do this?" he whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head. We talked and laughed the whole time.

LUNCH TIME

I was in Mike arms. No one could see my business. He carried me to the table where everyone was. The crew looked at the both of us.

"Thanks Mike I'll see you later." I kissed him cheek. He walked away. Drew pulled me down in the chair roughly.

STRIKE 4

"What the fuck was that?" Drew asked. I sat silently. I just looked at him.

"So you hard of hearing?" he waved his hands in my face. I still just looked at him.

"Fuck it." he mumbled.

"Just like you fucked that bitch last night eh?" I said with a smirk. He's head snappd my way. He was about to say something but I cut his ass off.

"Don't apologize. Don't say shit. You just don't get it. But you made your bed hard now you gotta lay in it. We threw. Lose my number. Forget you know me. Don't try to get back at me when you see I moved on. You just really fucked up this time. If I see you try to talk to me touch me stop me or anything imma deck yo ass straight in the throat. I don't know you you don't know me." the crew just looked and didn't say a word.

"As for y'all since y'all his boys don't try and talk to me about him. He fucked this up. Don't call or come to me telling me shit about him. And I mean that. And that goes for y'all too. I don't want to hear it." with that I got up fixed my clothes and walked away.

The rest of the day went by quickly. Since I didn't have my car I got on the school bus. I didn't feel not one bit bad or hurt. Cry for who? Nobody.

I'm gone make a lot of people mad after today.