Chapter 6

____EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES____

Lexi POV

I can't wait for this week to be over. Ever since me and Drew started back talking and hanging out I been getting these texts and calls from unknown numbers warning me to stay away from Drew or else.

Then a dude telling me that I'm all his and Drew doesn't deserve me TF. Smh these hoes want him this bad. Hell if I wanted him back best believe it'll happen. But don't block yo number because you a scary hoe come to me face to face. Hiding behind an unknown number.

Fuck allat I know who can help me find out where they coming from.

*Phone Convo*

Skit: Speak

Lexi: Damn that's how you answer the phone my ninja lol.

Skit: Haha nah I wasn't looking I just answered.

Lexi: Mhm so you say. But I need a favor.

Skit: Hmm and what might that favor be?

Lexi: I been getting these texts and calls from an unknown number and I was wondering if you could come over and find out where they coming from.

Skit: Ahhh I guess shawty but on one condition

Lexi: Ugh and what might that be?

Skit: I get to take you out afterwards.

Lexi: Ahhh fine whatever. Just get here ninja!

Skit: Iight smart ass. I'll be there in 30.

Lexi: Okay and hurry ya ass

*Convo Over*

I get up to go shower. After my shower I put on

A pair of ripped bleached skinny jeans

A button down red Nautica shirt

A pair of red sandals

I put my hair in a high bun. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked downstairs. I was sitting on the couch waiting on Skit slow ass. I hear a knock at the door so I know it's him.

I opened the door. He just looks at me smirking. "Kneegrow bring ya long eyed, eye raping, always smirking having ass in already." I said. He just walked in laughing. We headed for the couch. He pulled put his laptop and hooked my phone to it.

While he did his job I walked in the kitchen to get us some snacks. Cause Lord knows how long this gone take. My momma not coming home she at her man house for the week. I love being home alone. I'm forever walking around naked ;) lmao.

I made us sandwiches with some chips and grabbed us something to drink. I'm only being nice for once he better not think this an everyday thing. I walked out the kitchen and headed to the living room.

I handed him his food and he went in. I just laughed. "Why you laughing lil girl?"

"Ain't nothing bout me lil and cause you acting like you ain't ate in years." I said laughing. He chuckled and continue eating.

After we were done eating he went to work.

*2 Hours Later*

Skit: Iight I got it but it took some time.

Lexi: Iight so tell me.

Skit: Well you see this numbers here from you call log that were restricted came from the same phone and so did the messages. Now look at the number and see if it look familiar.