Chapter 16

So Drew birthday is next week. He says he just wants to have something with family and friends nothing big. But you know me I'm going all out for him.

I just need to tell everyone else my plans. This gone be hard keeping from him. He is going to wonder why we all acting suspicious.

For his birthday I'm going to rent out a ball room. I have to get a DJ, food, drinks, decorations, choose the color scheme, make a guest list, get invitations made, etc.

"Tash?"

"What's up boo?"

"I'm going to need your help to plan a surprise party for Drew."

"Alright when you wanna start?"

"Now cause we don't have a lot of time. You know I always come up with things at the last minute." we laughed.

"That's nothing new but I'll be there in 20."

"Okay." I hung up before she could finish. I was sitting on the counch looking at different halls to rent out.

There was a knock at the door. I open the door to see Tash.

"Hey girl." she said.

"Hey and thanks for helping me."

"No problem."

"Shit we might need some extra help. Imma text Angie to come over." she nodded and walked into the kitchen. Why every time black people come to your house they go straight to your kitchen?

We were lazing around waiting on Angie.

Knock Knock

"I'll get it." I said jumping off the couch. I swung the door open and pulled Angie in the house. she looked at me like I was crazy. I laughed pushing her to the living room.

"So whats up?"

"I'm planning a surprise party for Drew and I'm going to need y'all help." she nodded.

"Just tell me what I have to do." I nodded. We talked about the time place date and everything else we would need.

A couple of hours later we had everything done. I decided we should go out to eat. Shit I was hungry.

We pulled up to Chicago's. It's as a whole vary of foods. From American food to Korean food.

We walked in.

"How many?"

"3." we followed her to a booth. She handed us our menus.

"Your waiter will be here to take your orders." we nodded. She walked away.

We made small chit chat about the party and our things.

"Welcome to Chicago's. What can I get you girls to drink?"

"I'll have a pink lemonade." I said.

"Sprite." angie said.

"Coke." tasha said. He nodded and walked away to get our drinks.

"Okay ladies here are your drinks. Now what would you like to eat?"

"I'll have the hot wings appetizer with celery and blue cheese. Extra blue cheese. I also want the chicken and shrimp alfredo."

"What ab-"

"Wait I'm not done." they all looked at me crazy. "I also want a bacon cheeseburger with steak fries." I said handing him the menu.

Angie and Tasha placed their orders. They looked at me. I looked everywhere else but at them.

"Is there something you need to tell us?" tasha asked.