No!! Please!!

*Ross's POV*

*4 weeks later*

I've been private messaging Milly for the first two weeks she never replayed so I have stopped. I really miss her I think of her when I have spare time because R5 is getting successful and I have a part on a Disney channel the program is called 'austin and ally' I'm one of the lead character's R5 has released some new songs which Is pretty and I'm back to the normal Ross which I'm glad I'm back.

*Milly's POV*

I've been depressed the past month and all I do is sing to myself and write lyrics and that's it really I don't perform in front of anyone I'm not good enough the only who like my voice is Ross. I haven't seen mike since he was the one that kept touching me. I was walking home when I noticed this weird white van park opposite me. then someone got out and I recognised his face it was Mike I started to run but he grabbed me and put a bag over my head and hit me on the head.

I woke up to be in a dark celler and that's when I knew he was going to kill me.

*Jessica's POV*

It's been a week since Milly had gone missing and their is a search over the town for her and I'm worried I know it was Mike I had a feeling and as per usual Ross hasn't even bothered to text or call me or Jason we don't care anymore he just used us. I have been crying for a week straight now Milly was like a sister when I suddenly got a text.

From:Mil's x

Help me please!

I ran out my dorm and all the way to the police station.

"Someone help me" I shouted I showed the man in charge of Milly's kidnapping case.

"Right we are going to track the address" he took my phone and left.

He soon came back and Jason came to the police station.

"We have found a address we are leaving now to go their you guy's follow in the car behind us" he said and we nodded and got in the car I hope she is alright.

*Milly's POV*

I have been here for a week now and all he had done since I came her is beat me up and do things to me and made me do things to him and if I tried to avoid doing it he would hit me even more so I just went along with it luckily he has not took my Virginity yet. I was sleeping when my phone vibrated and it turned on I tried to grabbed it but every time I moved the rope got tighter but finally I got free and grabbed it and sent Jessica a message but Mike caught me.

"Naughty naughty what am I going to do now hmm I'm going to take your virginity from you " he said.

"No please don't ill do anything" I shouted he started pulling down my trouser's when I heard.

"Police move away from the victim" they shouted. he moved away from me and I pulled up my trousers and just sat their until the paramedics came rushing in and sat with me.

*1 week later*

I'm getting discharged from hospital today and Ross has not been in touch and R5 has become very famous recently of course he won't be back and I heard that he is dating some tv star Laura Marano but Im fed up with crying and when I got back to my dorm I went straight to bed.

*Jason's POV*

Once we took Milly home we went back to mine to watch a film when my phone buzzed.

From:Ross

Hey man long time no speak how is everyone?

To:Ross

Well if u watched the news and saw what happened and not so caught up in ur pop star life the maybe you would no what happened to Milly no one needs you don't come back ever.

From:Ross

What happened to Milly !!!

I just ignored it.

*Ross's POV*

I decide to text Jason to see how everyone was.

To:Jason

Hey man long time no speak how is everyone?

From:Jason

Well if u watched the news and saw what happened and not so caught up in ur pop star life the maybe you would no what happened to Milly no one needs you don't come back ever.

What happened to Milly!

From:Ross

What happened to Milly !!!

I waited for an answer by he didn't reply so I grabbed my laptop and searched,

Milly Perch

And it came up with,

Milly Perch kidnapped by Mike who is wanted for murder!

OMG I should've been their to protect her.

I scrolled down.

Milly Perch Found in bad way but now Realised from hospital a week later.

OMG why has he done to her I ran downstairs.

"Dad I need to go to England now" I demanded and showed him the laptop.

"I'm sorry son we can't we have interviews for the next two day's" he said. I was so angry everything she done for me I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her .

"I don't fucking care I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for her " I shouted.

"Sweetie stop swearing and shouting" mom said.

"I can't just leave her alone I care about her to much" I shouted.

"Okay I can see how much you care about her we can't come with you but you can go ill book you a ticket you can stay their for a week and ill ring the school to see if u can stay in your old dorm room go pack them" dad said,

I nodded and ran up to my room and packed as quickly as possible.

"Right son the next plane out is in a hour we need to leave now come one" he said I grabbed my bags and put them in the car. when we arrived I literally had to run to catch the plane but I had to be disguised and I ran on to plane and got some sleep.