Finding out and Arrivals

*2 weeks later*

*Milly's POV*

I finally learned to live with the heartbreak of loosing my baby and Ross has been so supportive so has the Lynches. I apologised to them and they said they understood and right now Im sat on the sofa watching 'Girl meets world' while Ross is at the doctors. He is having troubles breathing lately so I said he should go.

I was Interrupted by a knock at the door.

I opened it to reveal a girl around my age standing their wearing black leggings and a superman shirt and doc martins.

"Hello can I help you?" I asked.

"Hi um I'm looking for Ross Lynch" she replied looking scared.

"He is out at the moment is it something I can help you with?" at this point she started crying hysterically.

"Oh hunny what's wrong come in" I said as she stepped in.

"Are you his girlfriend?"

"No I'm his cousin I'm looking after his dog" I lied we don't even have a dog.

"Oh okay"

"So what can I help you with?" I asked as she got a pregnancy test out of her bag.

"I slept with him 2 weeks ago and I've missed my period I think I'm pregnant"

I would gob smacked he wouldn't do that to me would he not again!

"And when was this?" I asked holding back the tears.

"The 24th"

That was the night I lost our baby how could he just on time he walked in.

"Hey Milly who is this is it your friend I'm Ross Milly's boyfriend" he said going to shake her hand he really doesn't remember?

"Boyfriend I thought she was your cousin" the girl replied.

"No hahaha it's nearly two years since we met I think" he said.

I grabbed the test out of her hand and threw it at Ross.

"What was that for babe?" he asked really confused.

"Ill tell you what that was for it was for you sleeping with some random slut the night I lost our baby how could you again!" I shouted at him he just stood their totally speachless.

"Go take the test now!" I shouted at her she looked to scared to say no so I showed her to the bathroom.

When Ross came over to me and tried to grab my arm but I yanked it out of his grip.

"Baby it's not what it seems like" he cried.

"Yes it is exactly what I think it is you slept was a slut as soon as I lost our baby you cheated once again this time theirs no going back and I mean that!" I said just as she walked out and handed me the stick.

'Negative' it read a sigh of relief washed over me but I still hate what he did to me.

"Leave now!" I shouted at her and she ran out the door and left. I walked into mine and Ross's room and grabbed my suitcases and started packing my things when Ross walked in.

"Baby please don't do this we can get though this surly" he said as he broke down crying.

"We could've if it was a kiss but obviously I'm not good enough for you!" I shouted back.

"You are baby please don't say that"

"How many times have you cheated on me Ross 3-4 times I've had enough and every time I forgave you not this time, I've never betrayed you and you repay me like this we are over for good all you ever done was cause trouble from day one my life was so much easier before I even met you and I'm glad I lost this baby what life would it of had a dad that keeps cheating on their mum all the time I'm going to the place where I should've stayed a long time ago and if you come an find me I will get a restraining order against you I hate you and you can have this back too!" I said throwing my engagement ring at him and grabbing my bags and putting them in my car boot and grabbing my passport too when I got a phone call from Rydel.