Date!

*4 weeks later*

*Milly's POV*

It's been four weeks since me and Ross broke up and we haven't spoke since. I still love him but all we do it argue, however when we wasn't dating we hated each other so at the moment we are not even friends but we have to move on.

From:Delly:)

Wanna go shopping today in 20 mins?:)x

To:Delly:)

Yeah sure pick me up then:)x

I ran upstairs and changed into my denim high waisted jeans, and my white vest top, and flip flops. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and added foundation, powder, mascara, eyeliner, and my lipgloss.

Just in time my door rang. I ran all the way downstairs grabbed my keys and phone and opened the door to reveal Rydel.

"Hey" I said panting.

"Someone's out of breath come lets go shopping" she exclaimed and we went out to her car and climbed in.

One of my favourites songs came on.

" I can make your heart beat beat beat beating like I can get your heart beating beating like that" me and Rydel sang our hearts out until we arrived at the Mall.

We started walking into the Mall when we heard screaming fans started surrounding us.

"OMG it's Rydel Lynch and Ross's Ex-girlfriend Milly" one shouted.

"Um hi" I said awkwardly.

"Can we have a pic and a signature please" another asked.

"Sure" Delly replied they handed us a pen and we signed their shirts and phone cases and took pictures with them.

"Milly please may you follow m on twitter you totally like my idol and I look up to you" a girl said that looked around the age of 14 asked.

"Yeah sure sweetie what's your name write it on my hand" I said as watched as she drew on my hand. it said,

@LeahLoo1283 follow me?:)x

"Bye" she said

"Bye" I replied.

Me and Rydel walked away and into the Mall.

"So what shop first Mil's I'm thinking Abercrombie, Hollister, SuperDry , SuperDrug , American eagle, new look, then food then sleepover at mine?" Delly suggested.

"Perfect" I replied.

*4 hours later*

We are now heading to our favourite place which is Frozen yogurt store.

When we arrived we walked up to the lady behind the till and ordered our yogurt.

"Chocolate brownie ice-cream please" I asked.

"And I'll have vanilla, Oreo ice cream please" Delly added.

We paid for our icecreams and went and sat in a booth but i couldnt help but notice a cute guy who looed so much like Joe Jonas.

*Dellys POV*

i couldnt help but notice Joe Jonas in the booth opposite us and he kept on staring at Milly and she would always blush then her smile kept on getting bigger when i noticed he was walking over us.

He dropped a note on the table and left.

*Milly's POV*

I picked up the note and read it,

Hey beautiful i wanna take you out tomorrow night give me a call?:) Joe Jonas 03324643221

i was mentally freaking out!

i have a date with JOE JONAS!

"what does it say?" Rydel asked.

"Joe Jonas just asked me out on a date tomorrow night" i said unsurely.

"thats brilliant he is super cute" Delly said.

"What so U think its okay to go on a date with him you know after your brother business"

"No of course I don't girl I even help you get ready and you both have to move on" she said reassurely.

"Thanks lets go home and watch films" I said and she nodded.

We grabbed out bags and put then in the boot and drove back to Delly's.

Once we arrived we got our bags out of the boot and went upstairs to change into Pj's.

"Shall we ask the boys if they want to watch a film with us?" Delly asked.

"Sure"

"Right come on" she said and pulled my arm. we walked downstairs and into the Living room to see Rocky and Riker wrestling. Ratliff playing with his fake moustache, Ross on his phone, Ryland sorting out manger things.

"Guys Milly's got a date with the one and only Joe Jonas he is so cute" Delly exclaimed and Ratliff pouted I couldn't help but laugh.

"But your cuter" she said walking over to Ratliff and sitting on his lap so I done the same but with Ryland.

"Do u mind I'm busy" he said.

"Bye then" I said about to get of his lap when he pulled me back.

"It can always wait" he said then winked.

"It cannot wait its band stuff" Ross snapped.

"Shut up Ross" Riker said.

He looked pissed off.

"So when is this date" Rocky asked.

"Tomorrow night which reminds me I have to text him" i said getting my phone out and texting him.

"Do u still love Ross" Ryland asked.

"Nope not in a relationship way more of a friend way" I lied.

To:Joe

Hey Joe it's the girl from the ice cream shop my name's Milly I'm happy to go on a date with you tomorrow, pick me up at 7 at 18 Midlands Lane x

"Ooooh someone's going to get lucky tomorrow night" Rocky said.

I laughed at how ridiculous he was when Ross stormed out the room with Riker hit on his trails.

"Delly I'm skipping Movie night I'm going to bed night" I said running upstairs and climbing into bed thinking about my date tomorrow slowly drifting to sleep.

*Ross's POV*

How could she say that and laugh at Rocky's stupid joke! I couldn't handle it anymore so I stormed out of the room and into my room and layed down on the bed as tears started to pour out of my eyes and before you know it I'm crying my eyes out. When I heard a knock at the door.

Ross Riker

"Go away"

"Ross what's up with you"

"What's up with me hmm let's see the girl I love with all my heart just said she doesn't love me and is going on a date with the Joe Jonas tomorrow night"

"Alright no need to get snappy"

"I know I'm sorry"

"Ross I know it's hard but you have to deal with it otherwise your going to loose her for good"

"I know"

"Right if u need me ill be in my room love ya bro"

"Love ya to"

I slowly drifted of to sleep thinking about Mil's.