long time no see :)

*Millys POV*

i woke up to have a text from my best friend that i havent seen in years it said,

From:Kaci :)

Heya girl, guess what i moved to California and im going to be Ross's co-star on Austin and Ally we need to catch up asap are you free for lunch today and Sarah's Smoothies? love ya x

i replied,

To:Kaci:)

wow thats great girl, yeah im free see you at one? x

From:Kaci:)

yep see you then x

i went and had a shower,after my shower i picked out an outfit which was high waisted denim jeans and a white belly top and my R5 belly bar i put on my natural makeup and went downstairs.

"hey Mils where you going?" my Aunt asked

"im going to meet an old friend is that okay?"

"okay make sure u have your phone with you all the time okay" she said.

"yeah okay bye" i said and ran to the car and drove to Sarahs Smoothies and walked up to my friend Kaci and we started talking.

"So how is Mr lover boy Ross?" she questioned.

"Um we're not together anymore" I said looking at my plate.

"Oh why not"

I looked up at I saw a little smirk creep apron her face.

"Well he left me to go to film a movie in rio and he didnt even say goodbye I said something's I regret an he said some hurtful things to me that ill never forgot all I have ever done is help him get back to the good and nice Ross that everybody loves and he just goes and chucks it back in my face" I said.

"Oh I gotta go ill Text you later" she replied and ran out hmm that's weird I looked at my phone to see that I had two messages.

(1) Delly:)

From:Delly:)

Hey girl we jut got back please come round and see us we missed you so much!:) x

To:Delly:)

What about Ross? x

From:Delly:)

What about him he has gone out your all clear x

To:Delly:)

Okay be their in ten xx

*Arrived at the Lynches*

I was so nervous seeing them all again what if they hate me from ending it with Ross. I was going to turn back when someone opened the door.

It was Rydel!!

"Hey girly god have I missed you" she screamed.

"Me too" I replied and she engulfed me into a huge hug! we walked back into the Livingroom to be attacked by a huge group hug.

"Mil's"

"Milly"

"Parker"

They all shouted.

"I Missed you all I've been so bored" I said.

"We missed you too" Stormie said.

We all sat down and catched up with each other when my phones buzzed it was a notification from twitter,

@Kaciissohot: @MillyMoo look what she really thought of Ross he deserves so much better than her she is just a slut! -voice memo 2749-!!!! @RossR5

It said,

Ross is just a alcoholic who is a Sex addict and loves getting high. he only cares about himself and no one else. I'm glad he got bullied when he was younger he don't deserve any friends or family in fact their all idiots they really thought I was their friends I was only using them for their fame. I broke up with Ross because he was only for a bit of fun and sex then he got boring so I ended it I need to find myself a real man and I have he is so good in bed and he knows how to pleasure me right!

I listened to the clip it was me from the Cafe earlier but I didn't say any of it she must of edited it. I felt sick to my stomach!

*Ross's POV*

I was at Austin and Ally set when my phone buzzed it was from twitter.

@Kaciissohot: @MillyMoo look what she really thought of Ross he deserves so much better than her she is just a slut! -voice memo 2749-!!!! @RossR5

I was curios about what she said so I played it,

Ross is just a alcoholic who is a Sex addict and loves getting high. he only cares about himself and no one else. I'm glad he got bullied when he was younger he don't deserve any friends or family in fact their all idiots they really thought I was their friends I was only using them for their fame. I broke up with Ross because he was only for a bit of fun and sex then he got boring so I ended it I need to find myself a real man and I have he is so good in bed and he knows how to pleasure me right!

By the time I finished listening to it I was in tears how could she be like that and hurt me like that I thought she really cared I was hurting so bad and the only thing that I could do what get high an wasted so I did then I finally stumbled all the way home with some slut to have some fun with when I arrived all I heard was shouting.

*Milly's POV*

All the lynche's and Ratliff came back into the living with tear's streaming down the faces I take it they saw the voice messages.

"How could you I thought you were my best friend when all you did was use us like the rest of them" Delly said whilst sobbing into Stormie's shoulder.

"I swear down Delly I did not say that I love you all your my family" I said whilst breaking down.

"Well why was it your voice then" Rocky shouted back.

"I don't know it was my friend well I thought it was my friend clearly not if she would make up a huge lie like that and clearly you guys are not real friends because real friends would believe me" I shouted back and as soon as I said that Ross stumbled through the door drunk and high!

"Ross Shor Lynch what the hell do you think your doing!" Mark shouted.

"Proving Mill's right" he shouted back.

I felt so hurt I hurt him and now his family I didn't know what to do so I ran all the way home and ran straight up to my room a once I got their my phone blew up with notifications from twitter I read some of the they said,

@R5Love: how could she say that she is such a slut and deserves to die!

@IloveRoss: he fell for a skank who probably has std's or pregnant with someone else's kid!

@Rossy+Laura: what did he see in that fat tramp who look's like shriek!

I tweeted,

@MillyMoo: it's all lies! I would never do anything to hurt the lynches I would take a bullet for any of them and Ratliff too I love them like my own family but of course they don't feel the same way because if they did they would believe me and not my stupid Ex bestfriend who edited the memo to make me sound like a bitch and I never sleep with random people so will you all leave me alone and stop giving me hate please!

I kept on getting hate I couldn't handle it anymore I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a blade and slid across my wrist it was painful at first then it went numb. their was blood dripping down my arm so I wiped it and Cried my self to sleep.