The truth!

*6 days later*

*Milly's POV*

I've been so depressed the last couple of days I haven't been eating or drinking all I do is slit my wrist but i decided I need to know why Kaci is doing this to me and hopefully get her to admit it to me so hear I am about to enter the cafe to meet her I pressed record on my phone and walked in over to her.

"Why did you do it" I shouted at her.

"Do what exactly"

"Make it all up edited the memo and made all of those things up" I shouted back.

"Oh that yeah I did it because u didn't deserve Ross"

"We aren't even together you idiot I told you that the over day" I said.

"I know but I can see in your eye's that you still love him and I knew you guys would get back together so I had to do something to stop him for falling or you again and the only way was to get him and his family to hate you and it worked"

"Of course I still love him always have always will no matter what they think of me your such a little jealous bitch" I said and slapped her and walked outside to see if the recording worked it did so I ran all the way to the lynches and knocked in the door.

Rydel opened it up.

"What are you doing here" she snapped. I stormed past her to see everyone in the living room the all looked at me and gave me a dirty look.

"Time for the truth" I said and pressed play on my phone.

"Why did you do it"

"Do what exactly"

"Make it all up edited the memo and made all of those things up"

"Oh that yeah I did it because u didn't deserve Ross"

"We aren't even together you idiot I told you that the over day"

"I know but I can see in your eye's that you still love him and I knew you guys would get back together so I had to do something to stop him for falling or you again and the only way was to get him and his family to hate you and it worked"

"Of course I still love him always have always will no matter what they think of me your such a little jealous bitch" then you could hear me slap her.

They all looked at me with tear's in their eyes.

"OMG Mils I'm so sorry" Delly said.

"I don't care save it" I shouted and started walking toward the front door I started feeling dizzy an my vision started getting blurry but I had to get out of here. I stopped when someone grabbed my arm and I could feel my cuts split open and blood started dripping on my white hoodie.

*Rydel's POV*

I grabbed her arm tightly but soo let go when I felt my hand get wet I looked it and it was covered in blood.

Oh no she didn't did she?

"Milly why did you do it" I shouted then suddenly she collapsed and her eyes started rolling back.

*Ross's POV*

She still love's me! everyone felt terrible of not believing her.

"Guys call an ambulance it's Milly" Rydel shouted I jumped out of my seat and ran to where Delly was I saw Milly lying their with blood pouring from her wrists.

She cut herself.

I ran and sat by her side and waited for the ambulance I just kept stroking her hair the suddenly the ambulance burst through the door.

"Hello what's her name" the paramedic asked.

"Milly" I repled whilst crying onto Rydels shoulder.

"Hello Milly I'm John the paramedic can you hear me?" he asked

Nothing but silence.

"We need to get her to the hospital and soon as possible she is loosing to much blood" he said and put her on a stretcher and rushed her to the hospital and we all followed in the van I couldn't stop crying everyone was.

I could loose the love of my life!