I missed you!!

*Ross's POV*

I landed in England and I no how to make it up to Milly I wrote a song for her. when I arrived at school I went straight to the head mistresses office and knocked.

"Come in"

"Oh hello Mr lynch what can I do for u" she asked.

"I've come to collect my dorm room key and is their a assembly today" I asked.

"Yeah their is and Milly is out her room because their is an assembly today" she said.

"Can I perform and the end of the assembly but don't tell anyone especially Milly" I asked

"Yes okay" I left the room as ran to dorm because now I'm famous I don't want to be spotted.

*Milly's POV*

I got up and got dressed in my denim high waists shorts and my white vest and my long necklace and then I put in my white converses and I put on my makeup and I put my hair is a messy bun. I decided that I'm going to forget about Mike until court tomorrow and I'm going back to school and I'm performing in assembly in 10 minutes because I have to stand up and face my fear's I grabbed my guitar and left.

No one know's I'm performing in assembly apart from the head.

"Hello everybody today we have a talented person performing can everyone welcome Milly Perch" the head said.

"Hi um this is my first time performing so I'm going to son Bastille's Pompeii"

*Ross's POV*

I heard a familiar voice from backstage I knew it was Milly so peaked round the curtain and she was performing she has never done that before so that was brave everyone love her.

"I'm now going to sing I knew you were trouble and this song means alot because recently I was their for Someone and I thought they would be their for me when I needed them most but they wasn't so here we go "

I knew it was about me I felt so guilty.

"That was an amazing performance from Milly I'm sure all of you agree to and Now for the one and only Ross Lynch" she said and I walked in stage.

"I'm performing my own song called superhero here we go" I said as started playing.

*Milly's POV*

I just sang a song about him and he heard it OMG I can not believe he has the cheek to be here but his new song was really good once he finished he said this,

"This next song I wrote last night for someone I've really hurt and I'm so sorry for that and this song explains my feelings for her it's called stuck on you" he said.

What feelings? huh I'm so confused..

Ooh... Ooh... Yeah...

Okay maybe I'm shy
But usually I speak my mind
But by your side, I'm tongue tied

Sweaty palms, I turn red
You think I have no confidence
But I do, just not with you

Now... I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say
Yeah...

So forgive me
If I'm doing this all wrong
I'm trying my best in this song is to tell you
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you

I'm hoping you feel what I do
Cause I told Mom about you, I told her
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you
And like the night sticks to the moon...

Girl... I'm stuck on you

Ooh... Ooh... Yeah...

Look at me, perfectionist
Yeah I'm a workaholic
But on my phone, I feel at home

I don't like rules
But make my bed
Floss to keep my teeth perfect
Yeah it's true, I got issues

So... I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say
Yeah...

So forgive me.
If I'm doing this all wrong
I'm trying my best in this song is to tell you
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you

I'm hoping you feel what I do
Cause I told Mom about you, I told her
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you
And like the night sticks to the moon...

Girl... I'm stuck on you

Ooh... Ooh... Yeah...

I'm stuck on you

He wrote a song for me but that doesn't mean I forgive him hang on does he like me?.

*Ross's POV*

Everyone was cheering and dancing.

"Thank you " I said

*Milly's POV*

"Jess I need to go to ur room cuse he is staying in my dorm for a while I can't do this" I said.

"Okay let's go" she said and we saw Ross heading our way she must've thought the same thing as me because we both ran back to her room I was too tired to cry so I got in her bed and soon fell asleep.

*Ross's POV*

I saw Milly leaving with Jess so I started to walk to them but they ran why is she avoiding me I just sang a song about her to the whole school. So I just went back to the dorm and went and played guitar.

*Jess's POV*

When she was asleep I knew I had to go see Ross. so I went over to their dorm and once I got their i knocked and Ross answered.

"Hey Jess what u doing here?" he asked.

"I'm here to help you get you and Milly together" I said. I went in and sat down.

"How she hate's me?" he replied.

"You are going to perform your song to her after the court case at the school just you and her and hopefully she will open up to u then" I said.

"That's perfect thank's Jess here is some clothes for her here can I come to the court case" he asked.

"Thanks and ill text I the details and u should stand up considering he was the one that run u over" I said

"What he done it!! of course I will be their to see him get sent down" he said as he raise his voice.

"Okay bye" I said

"Bye"

I went back to my room and go in the bed beside's Milly and fell asleep.