Goodbye's and Hello's

*Milly's POV*

I woke up and ran straight to the bath room and was sick.

Once I finished emptying my guys. I brushed my teeth and walked back into my room to see Ross up and on his phone.

"Hey baby u okay?" Ross questioned sitting up.

"Not really" I replied.

"Come here" he said opening his arms I walked into the and he gave me a big hug.

When I realised hat the time was I had an hour to get to the airport.

"Ross come on I need to get ready" I said letting go of him and walking to my closet.

"Do u have to go Mil's" Ross said hugging me from behind.

"Yes Ross but I really don't want to I would stay here I I could but I have to see my family" I said searching my wardrobe.

I picked out black leggings and a white vest top and my white vans and grabbed my leather jacket.

"I know baby but we will talk all the time and its not even that long it's only 3 weeks" he said reasurrenly.

"I know get dressed and bring my bags down whilst I go cook us some breakfast" I said and left the room, I walked downstairs to see my auntie and uncle sitting on the sofa watching tv.

"Good morning Mil's you ready for your flight?" my uncle asked.

"Yea I'm just going to make me and Ross some breakfast before we head of to the airport" I said walking away and into the kitchen.

I looked around and decided to make pancakes. I started making them when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Mmm pancakes thanks baby" Ross said into my neck.

"Your welcome set the sauces out that you want in your pancakes on the table" I said and he nodded and walked away, he got out the sauces out and placed them on the table.

Once I finished cooking the pancakes I made 10 pancakes.

I put then on the table and sat opposite Ross and digged in.

Ross ate about 4 pancakes and i ate 6 pancakes.

"Wow babe you must be hungry" Ross said looking shocked.

"Starving" I said stuffing the last bit of pancake in my mouth. Ross got up and left the table whilst i washed up our plates.

About ten minutes later he walked back in,

"Where did u go babe" i asked slightly confused.

"I went and put your bags in my car" he replied.

"Can't wait to get rid of me" I spat at him.

"Wow Milly you know how much I want you to stay where did that come from?" he said walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Baby please tell me" he asked/begged.

I couldn't look up because I was so embarrassed so I stayed looking down.

"I don't know probably girl stuff, hormones playing up" I said.

"Baby look at me their is nothing I want more than my beautiful spending Christmas and my birthday with me but your mom wants you home and if I was your mom I would defiantly want you home to spend Christmas with me" he said.

"I know come on we better go now so I can catch my plane" I said walking into te living room.

"Bye Auntie Donna and Uncle Chris see ya I'm a couple of weeks" I said grabbing my phone and keys.