News and betrayl

*Milly's POV*

I was in agony I couldn't breathe it was that bad. I shook Delly and woke her up.

"Delly I'm bleeding and in so much pain" I screamed.

She looked at the blood.

"Right I'm going to get mom" she said running into Stormie's room.

She came back in and kneeled in front of me and by this time I was in floods of tears.

"Stormie what's happening please tell me?" I begged through tears.

"I think you might be loosing the baby we need to get you to hospital now!" she said she tried to lift me up but I was in to much pain.

"Come in sweetie you need to get up"

"I want Ross!" I screamed,

"Rydel go get Ross" Stormie demanded and she ran downstairs.

I kept panting it hurts so much!

*Ross's POV*

I was awoken by Delly shaking me.

"Ross you need to get up now it's Milly she is loosing the baby!" she shouted at me when I ran up the stairs and into Delly's room and saw Milly crying and in so much pain. I ran over to her as she cried into my chest. my poor baby I hate seeing her in pain.

*Milly's POV*

I cried into Ross's chest.

"Baby come on put these clean pants and trousers on" he said helping me get changed. Once I was changed I collapsed that's when everything went into pure darkness.

*Ross's POV*

She collapsed. I started panicking pacing the room.

"Ross pick her up now!" Mom demanded I picked her up and carried her to the car whilst mom and dad drove us to the hospital whilst the others followed in the van.

When we arrived Milly was still uncousinous. I ran into the hospital with her.

"Help me please my girlfriend is pregnant and is uncousinous" I screamed as I felt hot tears sting my face.

"Follow me" one of the doctors said.

I placed her on the bed.

"First of all we need to do some tests and give her some medicine do you want to stay in here when we do the tests" he asked.

"I don't want to see you sticking needles in her ill wait outside" I said walking out and breaking into tears when mom hugged me.

"Oh baby she will be alright she always is" mom reasurred me.

"I know I just hate see her in pain and I can't do nothing to help her" I sat down in a chair when Rydel, Ratliff, Rocky, Riker, Ryland all came rushing in with their girlfriends,

"How is she?" they panicked.

"Still uncousinous their doing some tests and giving her medicine" I said when Riker came and sat next to me.

"In so sorry bro" Riker said when the doctor came back out.

"Mr Lynch?" he questioned.

"That's me" I said standing up.

"Follow me please"

"Would you like me to come with you?" mom asked.

"No I'm alright" I said as he led me back I to MilIy's room she was still sleeping.