Cali :)

*Milly's POV*

"Babe get up we are here" Ross said.
I got up and grabbed my bags and exited the plane. Ross lead me to the car park and we found Riker.

"Hey bro u alright" Riker asked.

"Never been better" he replied.

"Awh look who is all loved up and I need to speak to you Milly when we get back okay girly" Rydel asked.

"Yeah sure" I said we got in the car an drove to Ross's we stopped outside this huge house. I got out and admired this huge house.

"Wow" i said.

"U like" Ross asked

"I love" I said.

"Wait until you see the pool" he said.

"Their's a pool" I asked he nodded I put my phone and that in my bag and grabbed my suitcases and ran inside with the other's hot on my trail. I dumped my bags on the floor and ran into the garden and jumped straight into the pool when I resurfaced the pool everyone was laughing and Rydel was recording it.

"Your crazy" Ross shouted.

"But that's why you love me" I shouted back

"True" he said

"Awh look at u two love birds" Stormie said and I blushed a bit.

"Milly come to my room now" Rydel demanded I nodded and got out Ross handed me a towel.

"Thank's Hollywood ill be back in a bit" I said

"Okay babe" he replied and I ran up to Delly's room with Delly because I didn't know where it is. we went in and she shut the down then said,

"I know about the romantic gesture Ross done for u after court did u guy's have sex!" she shouted.

"What! no we nearly did though" I said

"Awh when ?"

"Yesterday" I replied

"Do u wanna you know do 'it' with Ross ?"

"Well yeah who wouldn't " I said she screamed.

"Shh" I said

"We need to tease Ross " she said.

"That's going to be so funny yep I'm going to do that but how?" I asked.

"Put on a bikini and tease him"

I looked trough my suitcase and pulled out a yellow bikini and put it on and done my hair and put on waterproof makeup and grabbed my ray-ban's. I walked back into Delly's room.

"Perfect lets go" Delly said we walked downstairs and heard the boys talking about something so we both stopped and snooped on them.

*Ross's POV*

The boy's dragged me in to the kitchen.

"Have u put it in yet" Rocky asked.

"God Rocky is sex all you think about?" I asked

"Well duh I am 20" Rocky replied we all laughed.

"Well have u?" Ryland asked.

"No I haven't I'm waiting for Milly to be ready after all that business with Mike" Ross replied.

"Fair enough but here" Riker said and chucked me a box of condom's.

"Seriously condom's Riker" I said and put them away and we all laughed

*Milly's POV*

He doesn't think I'm ready well I tell you one thing I denfinatlty am!

"Right ready to tease Ross " Rydel asked I nodded. we went in to the kitchen.