Moving:(

*Ross's POV*

My name is Ross Shor Lynch of the band R5 even though my parents put that on hold because they said they have had enough of my attitude and me bringing different Girls home every night. I'm a typically teenager what do they expect me too do they have been threatening me by saying if I don't change their shipping me away to boarding school who cares?!!!!

"Going out" I shouted as headed toward the door.

"Oh no ur not young man ur grounded" Mom said,

"Watch me" I shoved mom out the way and went to local park known as 'our' getting high and pissed place.

"Hey mate" I said to Jake.

"Hey Bruv want a beer" he asked I nodded he lobbed a beer which soon turned into eight or nine.

"Hey want some of my 'spliff'' ?" Jake asked.

"When am I likely to turn that down?" I answered taking it out of his hand and smoked it.

"Good point"

"Hey Sam wanna go back to my place?" I asked her.

"Hell yeah I'm not gunna turn down sex from you" she said and I drove home even though I was drunk. we got back to mine and we ran upstairs and was going to enter 'mine am Ryland's room' when Rydel stepped out in front of us.

"Ross please stop this act u started putting on we miss u and our band" Rydel said .

"Move out my way now " I demanded.

"No" she answered back. so I punched her and she had a nose bleed and went back to her room. so I told Ryland to get out so he went into 'Riker's and Rocky's room' I had sex with Sam and told her to leave and she did soon after I went to sleep,

*Rydel's POV*

OMG he just punched me I ran into my room and cried so hard and loud into the pillow that everyone apart from Ross came in they saw all the blood everywhere.

"OMG sweetie was happened" Mom said.

"Ross punched me in the nose because I asked what's going on lately he came back high as a kite and drunk with some girl again" I said whilst sobbing into my mom's shoulder.

"Right that's it he is going to boarding school the sooner the better I'm going to call them in the morning and book the next flight out of here" Dad said.

We all agreed and mom cleaned me up and my room I had a huge bruise on my nose I soon fell asleep after that.

*Mark's POV*

I woke up and got straight on the phone they said they could take him in tomorrow so I booked a flight for 4 hours away I told everyone they all looked sad but it is the best thing for him.

"Guy's it's the best thing for him and their is nothing else we can do so I'm going to wake him up and help pack" I said .

"I'm not going to forgive him dad" Rydel exclaimed.

"I know it will take time it's understandable hunni" I said and left I went and knocked on his door oh what a suprise he wasn't their so I packed for him.

*3 hour's later*

Ross stumbled through the door and saw all his bags packed in the car.

*Ross's POV*

I got home to find all my bag's packed and in dad's car.

"Wow what's going on why are my bags packed" I asked confused .