Supporting act

*Milly's POV*

*4 week's later*

Ross kept in contact with me for the first week and then stopped for a week after that all I did was cry but I don't care anymore and I'm always crying probably because I'm hormones I haven't had my period yet but their always messed for me. I ignored the texts from the lynches and I set up my own YouTube account and I got recognised by hollywood records so here I am back in Cali in the waiting room getting ready for my audition for them it's to be some group's supporting act on tour and if I do good I get my own record deal so hopefully finger's crossed they will like me.

"Miss Perch please come through" the man said I didn't what they told me to do.

"Take it away " he said.

"This is Mumford and son's ho hey" I said and started singing it.

"Okay thank you have you got an original ?" he asked

"Yeah it's called confused" I said an I started singing and just then my heart broke I saw Ross and Laura enter the studio acting all loved up I just continued singing like he wasn't their considering this song is about him.

*Ross's POV*

Me and Laura have to act like a couple everywhere and I wasn't aloud to see or speak to Milly or I would loose my job on Austin and ally. so I agreed to it and me and the rest R5 had to go to the studio to meet our supporting act for the next tour as I walked in I saw her Milly she was our supporting act I listened to the lyrics of the song it was about me she didn't care I was here she just kept singing and acted like we were not here.

*Milly's POV*

He kept acting all couple like and I just ignored them it didn't bother me at all.

"Another song please?" he asked.

"Yep I knew you were trouble " I said and started singing.

"Last one please" he asked

"Yep Pompeii by Bastille " I said and started singing.

"Thank you ill give you a call" he said I nodded and grabbed my guitar and walked out the room. I was walking until I heard my name being shouted

"Milly please wait" it was Ross I carried on and ran outside to my taxi and went back to the hotel. I looked at my phone and it was from Rydel.

From:Delly:)

I honestly didnt know what was going on with Ross and Laura I miss ya sis :)x

To:Delly:)

I honestly don't care about them good luck to them it just means I got away easily that is all and I don't blame u I missed you too sis :)x

From:Delly:)

Come for a sleepover we having a pool party :)x

To:Delly:)

Okay I'll be over in 1 hour x

From:Delly:)

We're something sexy just to wined him up and ok x

To:Delly:)

Yeh! x

I grabbed my yellow bikini and yellow mid thigh length dress and my wedges and denim jacket I look hot I thought I got in my taxi and went over to the lynchs.

I arrived and Ran straight in to living room to see Ross and Laura making out the sofa I acted like I didn't notice and loads of people turned up at I went outside to see Delly making out with Ratliff OMG !

"Delly!" I shouted she looked at me and she blushed. She came over to me and said,

"Please don't say anything to the boys or mom or dad" she begged.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"Four months" she said,

"And u haven't told me about it have u done it" i asked she nodded.

"Hey their no need to be ashamed " I said.

"No but I think I'm pregnant I missed my period" she said.

"Right I'm staying here tonight and Ill go get a test for u and we an do it together tomorrow does Ratliff no?" I asked

"No please don't tell him" she begged again.

"I won't I promise" I said.

"Anyways your look stunning" she said.

"Well I try" I said

"Come one lets go dance" she said as pulled my arm and went into the Garden we started dancing like crazy and laughing loads too. then Ross came out so I danced even sexier and it was so fun then I saw the owner of Hollywood records what is he doing here.

*Ross's POV*

Man Milly was dancing sexy. I feel really bad about what I'm doing to her I keep trying to talk to her but she just ignores me what am I going to do I really love her but I don't wanna loose my place on Austin and ally. The i saw our manger/boss get on stage.

*Milly's POV*

I just kept watching him.

"Well you all know R5 is going on tour and now we have found a supporting act too she is called Milly and she is very talented and she is going to play I knew you were trouble then a song of her choice" he said I screamed and Delly hugged me and I climbed on stage and grabbed my guitar.

"Hi I'm Milly and here is I knew you were trouble" I said and started playing.

*Ross's POV*

I can't believe she is coming on tour with us now she will have to talk to me since we would be on a small bus together but what am I going to say I need to speak to Laura,

"Hey Laura this isn't going to work I love austin and ally but Milly is more important" I said.

"I know I didn't want to do this in the first place tomorrow lets just go to the Disney office and say we are not doing this fake relationship anymore and if they sack us that's their loss not our's " she said.

"Yeah good plan thanks" I said and gave her a hug and went back to the pool area.

"I'm now going to play Pompeii by Bastille " she said and started playing she was so happy.

*Milly's POV*

Once I finished playing I knew Ross was watching me so I got off the stage and ran and jumped into the pool and soon was joined by Riker.

"Hey what u doing in here" I asked.

"Can't I swim in my pool?" he questioned.

"Fair point"

"Why did u jump in the pool fully clothed" he asked.

"Well what can I say I'm free and crazy" I said. he pick me up bridal style and carried me out the pool and I saw the look on Ross's face it made me laugh. I stripped down to my bikini and danced all night with all the boys and Rydel but not Ross.

*Ross's POV*

Riker is totally hitting in her. I was so jealous at this point, and she danced with everyone but me what is she playing at. I just went to bed.

*Milly's POV*

"Rydel I'm going to bed I'm shattered " I said.

"Okay I'll be up in ten"

"Ryland I'm nicking one of ur shirts" I shouted he nodded. I went upstairs and wen straight into Rylands room and looked around for a shirt I went in his draw and got one.

"What are u doing?" Ross said from the door and I was only in my bra and French knickers I slipped on Ryland's shirt and walked out ignoring Ross and Ryland came up.

"Thank ry night love you" I said kissing his cheek.

"It's alright night love you too" he said and Ross just gave me a glare and went into his room I sniggered to my myself. and got in Dellys bed and went straight to sleep.