Movie night and dares

*Milly's POV*

I woke up thinking last night was just amazing I can't believe I'm engaged to Ross Lynch my dream husband and now that's coming true I couldn't be any happier and to top it all off I'm having a baby with him. My life is just perfect!

I rolled over and looked at the time to see it was 8:56. I looked over at ross to see him lightly snoring and then he said,

"Baby daddy doesn't want to play today but go ask Mommy"

Awh he is thinking about our baby I gently kissed his head and grabbed one of his shirts which is like a dress on me and walked downstairs to see that the house is a mess, so I decided to tidy up.

~2 hours later~

I cleaned the whole downstairs of the house and no one else is up yet not even Stormie and Mark and that's a shocker their always up early. I decided to cook everyone pancakes. I got out all the ingredients and started making the mix when Stormie walked in.

"Milly did you tidy the whole house?" she asked.

"Yeah I got up early and I couldn't sleep so I decided to tidy up considering I had nothing else to do"

"Awh sweetie you didn't have too especially when your carrying my grandchild" she said.

"Honestly Stormie it's fine I enjoyed the peace really" I admitted whilst putting the pancakes on a plate.

"I know I Love them all really but I do quite enjoy the peace sometimes you know?"

"Yeah I'll just go and get them up cause the pancakes are ready" I said as I placed them down on the table.

"Okay thank you sweetie"

"No problem" I replied as she kissed my temple. I walked upstairs and into Delly's room first to see her and Ratliff cuddling.

"Del, Ratliff wake up pancakes are on the table" I said and walked to Riker's and Rocky's room.

"Boys get up theirs pancakes on the table downstairs" I said and they sat up. I walked out of their room and quietly into Ross's and Ryland's room. I quietly walked over to Ryland first and gently shook him.

"Ry wake up pancakes are on the table" I said and he shot up and ran downstairs. I then walked over to Ross and sat on his back and kissed his neck.

"Babe" he moaned I leaned down and whispered in his ear,

"Theirs pancakes on the table" he tried to get up but failed.

"Do you want me to move?" I asked.

"Please" I climbed off his back and walked to the door when he pulled me back so I was facing him.

"Don't I get a morning kiss?" he questioned I leaned in a pecked him on the lips and pulled away.

"What is that all I get?" he moaned.

"Yep until you brush you teeth" I said and ran down stairs.

"Babe" he moaned running after me.

I ran and sat next to Rydel at the table her bump is massive now considering she is carrying twins.

"You alright Mil's you our of breath" Ry said.

"Yeah I'm good just running away from Ross that's all"

"Why?" Riker asked.

"Because he wants a kiss and I said he will have to wait until he brushes his teeth"

They all laughed.

When Ross came in panting.

"Out of breath are we?" Rydel teased and I high fived her.