Austin&Ally:)

*Milly's POV*

I woke up to a snoring Ross, so I decided to go and have a shower considering I didn't want to wake him up because he looked so peaceful.

~After my shower~

I went back into Ross's room to find him awake on his phone.

"Hey sexy"

"Hey Rossy" I replied.

"Rossy?" he questioned

"Yeah I find it Cute"

"Well then Rossy it is" he said I laughed. I went through my over night bag and got out my denim high waisted skinny jeans and a white vest top and my black converse and Ross's leather jacket.

"Would my beautiful Girlfriend like to come to the Austin&Ally set today considering you haven't been their yet" Ross asked.

"Of course I would love too" I said unsure he could tell.

"Baby they will love you but not as much as me and if they don't oh well that's their problem that's not going to change my opinion on you"

"Awh Rossy" I replied pecking his cheek.

I went downstairs with Ross hot on my trails we went and sat down at the table where everyone just sat their looking at us.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Oh nothing" Ratliff said.

"Okay?" I replied all confused.

"Rydel can I speak to you alone for a second please" Ratliff asked Rydel she nodded and they both laughed.

"Seriously what's with all the the weird looks?" I questioned.

"Oh nothing" Riker said.

"This was the best birthday sex ever!" Rocky shouted.

Oh no they heard!

"Oh that" I said looking down at my plate because I was blushing.

"Baby don't worry just ignore then by the way you like cute when your blushing" Ross whispered into my ear.

Which made me blush even more.

~After breakfast~

"Come on baby cakes we have to leave now to go to set" Ross said. I got up and walked out to the car and climbed in. we drove all the way to set just listening to music when we arrived Ross held my hand because I started to get nervous.

We walked into Ross's dressing room I find his Co-stars already in their.

"Hey Ross" they said in usion.

"Hey guy's this is my Girlfriend Milly, Milly this is Raini, Calum, Laura" Ross said as he introduced me to them.

"I know who they are this is my favourite Disney show" I replied

"Oh yeah" he replied.

"Ross Lynch to dress up and Hair and Makeup now please" the speaker said.

"Babe that's my que to go ill be back soon before filming then you can come and watch but first you can stay and hang round with the guys first" he replied giving me a sweet kiss.

"M'kay" I replied and sat down on his chair when suddenly my phone buzzed,

(3) new twitter notifications

I opened then,

@LauraMarano is now following you!

@CalumWorthy is now following you!