Together again

*Milly's POV*

"I love you Milly" Ross said.

"I love you too Ross" I replied. I put my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat slow down.

"Will you be my beautiful girlfriend again?"

"Of course" I replied we both cuddled with each other and slowly drifted of to sleep.

*Milly's POV*

I woke up to see Ross fast asleep snoring, I slid out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror to see all my makeup smudged and my hair looks like a birds nest. I looked down to see I was still naked. I decided to have a shower.

~After my Shower~

I realised I didn't have any clothes here so I put my underwear on from last night (disgusting I know) and i grabbed a pair of Ross's sweats and a top and sorted my hair out then walked downstairs to see everyone up and awake apart from Ross.

"Delly can I borroew some clothes please" I asked.

"Yeah go help yourself" she replied I couldn't help but notice she looked podgier I brushed it pass me and ran up to her room.

I looked through her walk in wardrobe and picket out a cute yellow dress with black boots and walked downstairs this time to see Ross awake eating pancakes.

I went and sat on the side whilst Ross kept smiling at me.

"But mom I want a sloth" Rocky complained.

"Rocky sweetie when you get your own house and have your own family you can get a sloth" Stormie comprised.

"When I get my own house I want two horses" I said.

Everybody looked at me Ross put his dishes in the sink and came and wrapped his arms around me.

"Why do u want a horse" Ratliff asked.

"Oh I didn't tell you did I "

"Tell us what" Ryland asked.

"That I was training to be a professional jockey but decided to do photography instead so now I'm a photographer" I said they all looked at me in complete shock.

"That's Awsome you could do R5's photo shoot's"Ryland said I nodded.

"I think I can get you horses when we get our own place" Ross whispered.

"Oh so were moving in together now" I said and chuckled.

"Don't you want to" he asked slightly worried.

"I'm kidding of course I wanna move I with you I love you ya idiot"

" I love you two Mil's" he replied.

"So who's up for the beach" Riker asked.

Delly and Ratliff shared a worried look than nodded.

" Guys listen up we have something to say" Ratliff announced.

"I'm 12 weeks pregnant with twins" Rydel finished everyone gasped.

"Congratulations" I shouted and hugged both of them.

"Yeah congratulations take care if my sister or you'll have me too answer too" Ross said and the rest of the Lynch boy's nodded.

"I promise I won't " Ratliff said sounding slight scared.

"What are you having sweetie" Stormie asked.

"2 healthy baby girls" she replied.

"Awh" Stormie said.