1 week later:)

*Milly's POV*

Right now I'm in math's and Ross is in our my dorm and our relationship has been going well so far, my thoughts good distracted when i got a text.

From:Ross<3

I need to talk to u when u get back x

Oh no he is gunna break up with me I knew it.

To:Ross<3

Be back in five x

Just then the bell rang an I ran up to Jessica.

"What's wrong Mil's " she asked.

"Ross want to talk to me?" I said.

"So?" She questioned.

"What if he is going to break up with me?" I asked.

"He won't trust me go on then go?" she said I nodded and walked back to my dorm and let myself in to see a worried Ross sitting on the sofa.

"Sit down" he said, I sat on the sofa and I knew what was coming next.

"If ur going to break up with me just hurry up and do it already " I said.

*Ross's POV*

What she thinks I'm going to break up with her.

"No I'm not going to do that I would never do that" I said I was pacing up and down at this point.

"Well stop pacing up and down the room and sit down" she demanded and I did what she said.

"So?" she questioned.

"I have to go home tomorrow well actually leave her at two and get the plane for three" I said

"Oh well we could FaceTime and call each other when your not busy and I'm not" she said a little disappointed.

"But that's the thing you can come back to Cali for the summer I asked mom and she said yeah and the head mistress said yes too so now it's just you" I said.

*Milly's POV*

He wants me to go to cali wow of course I was not going to turn that offer down but I decided to trick him.

"I don't want too" I said looking at the floor trying not to laugh.

"Oh" he replied looking sad.

"I'm kidding who would turn down a holiday to Cali and the best part I get to spend it with my sexy boyfriend " i said and he picked me up and threw me on my bed and started tickling me.

"Ross......s.....stop" I said catching my breaths in between laugh's.

"Say Ross Lynch is the sexist man alive" he said .

"Mum always said never tell lie's" I said and he started laughing and continued tickling me.

"Fine Hollywood is the sexist man alive" I said

"That will do I suppose" he said and leant over me he started kissing my neck and I started to moan.

"Ross" I moaned.

We started kissing and he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I opened my month and our tongues started dancing together, things got heated pretty quick and I grabbed him hair which caused a little moan to escape from his lips I slipped of his shirt and he did the same to me he was about to un clasp my bra until someone knocked on the door.

"Ross I need to answer it it's probably Jess" I said whilst getting up,

"Just leave it baby " he said whilst getting up.

"You know Jess will just walk I-" but before I could finish she walked in.

"Hey I heard your oh sorry am I interrupting" she said

"No yes I am leaving for a bit and I have to pack anyway's" I said.

"Oh I'll help" she said Ross just laid h bed shirtless.

"Ross put a shirt on" Jess said.

"I'm quite alright u interrupted us" he said joking around.

They both started pulling faces at each other.

"Oh stop it ur both like little kids" I said.

*3 In the morning *

Me and Ross just boarded the plane and I sat by the window and went straight to sleep.