School :)

*Mil's POV*

I grabbed my shower stuff and went to the bathroom once I got out I was wrapped in my towel to find a sleepy Ross staring at me. I walked straight past him and he went to back to sleep.

Once I was dried I got changed into my blue denim skater skirt and my multicoloured belly top and white high tops, I dried my hair and put it up in a a messy bun and added my foundation and powder with mascara and liquid eye liner. I grabbed my things and left my room to find Ross up and dressed already.

"Hey sexy look at those boobs" he said.

"Your such a perv leave me alone" i shouted back. I grabbed some cereal and ate it quickly and grabbed my phone and sat on the sofa and looked at my notification's what I saw shocked me.

@RydelR5 followed you!

OMG I love her I had a huge smile on my face! Ross came out and looked at me weirdly.

"What's got u so happy is it seeing me sexy" he asked.

"Um u wish matey at least some people in ur family are nice " I said

"Who? And what u talking about"

"Oh nothing " i said and left and Ross left the room and got attacked by all the girl's. the day went by pretty fast and I decided to stay out late as possible so I went to friend's Jessica's.

*2 week's later*

*Ross's POV*

I hardly see Milly because she try 's o avoid me but when I do see her I get butterflies, I think I liked her but she don't like me I need to find out why but tonight I'm going to a party so is she but we are going with different people so here I am getting ready I'm going to wear denim ripped jean's as a tight muscle shirt. I got a plan to make her jealous I'm going to bring back a girl and make sure we do 'it' in the living room and be loud. that's gotta work.

*Milly's POV*

For the past week I've been getting these feelings for Ross when I know I shouldn't because all I will do is get hurt but I can't helped it I have stopped being so cold to him. I walked to out in my towel to get a bottle of water because I was thirsty.

"Sorry didnt no u were out here topless" I said walking over to the fridge a part of me think he has changed because he has stopped calling me sexy and that.

"Like what you see sexy" he replied.

Oh what the hell of course he hasn't people him can never change.

*Ross's POV*

"U wish Hollywood " she snapped back and left. I put on my shirt and waited for my mate Jason to come get me. I got a text from mom for the past two weeks I ignored them because I was angry.

From:Mom<3

Sweetie I know your angry with us but please answer me I'm so worried I love you and miss you loads xxx

I ignored it and shoved my phone back in my pocket. and answered the door

"You ready to go mate" Jason asked.

"Yep" with that I left.

*Milly's POV*

I got changed into my tight mid thigh length yellow dress I put on my wedges and grabbed my leather jacket and put it on. I left my hair down all I did was curl it I put on my usual makeup which was foundation, powder, mascara, eye liner, red lipstick and I went to answer the done.

"Ready to go girly" Jessica said

"Yeah" I replied

We walked back to my car and drove to the party. we danced for hour's that is when I noticed Ross watching us so I decided to tease him I started acting all sexy and dancing all sexy I was laughing.