Chapter 27: Bridget

•Not Edited.

•Actually, None of the Chapters Are.

~

Riley's POV

"Morning," I chirped as Spencer walked in.

"What did you do?" Spencer asked, yawning.

"Huh?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"You would always act happier when you've done something wrong. It's like you think you have already gotten away with it."

My lips formed a straight line. "I do not."

Spencer scoffed, "Yeah, you do."

I frowned some more. "I don't."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"N-"

"What's this debate about?" Jaimie asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Spencer says that I act happier when I have done something wrong. Is that true?" We looked at Jaimie.

He shifted his eyes from me to Spencer then back to me.

"So?"

"Uh..." Jaimie shifted uncomfortably, feeling the weight of our gazes on him.

"Well, I think Spencer is right-"

I gaped at him. "Jaimie! You're supposed to side me!"

"You do become happier. Remember the time you-"

I cut him off again. "We do not need to discuss what I did wrong in front of my brother." Then I added, "You guys had just ruined my happy mood."

Spencer petted my head and I swatted his hand away. "Don't worry, Panda. Your happy mood will come back."

"Morning." Lucy grumbled under her breath.

"Well someone's a little moody." Jaimie said smirking.

Lucy narrowed her eyes at him. "Shut up."

"Is it the time of the month?" Jaimie asked innocently.

"I said shut up, Jaimie!" She snapped.

Jaimie cackled and shook his head, "Girls."

"Boys," Lucy mimicked childishly.

"Hey babe."

Dennis hooked his arm around Lucy's waist and tugged her to him. He planted a kiss on her cheek and she batted him away.

He looked at her dumbfounded. "Did I do something wrong?"

Before Lucy could utter a single word, Jaimie answered for her. "It's the time of the month," He whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

Dennis sprung away from Lucy as she glared at Jaimie. "Thanks a lot, Jaimie. Now my boyfriend won't come close to me."

"Just doin' my job." Jaimie said nodding.

"Sorry, Lucy, but the last time I tried to calm you down- when you were on your period, might I add- you almost ripped my head off and stuffed it up my ass!" Dennis said as he used me as a shield to block Lucy.

"Why don't you use your crankiness to get the other boys ready for school?" I asked smiling sweetly.

Lucy's eye twitched. "Fine." She stomped off muttering, "Taking advantage of me, I see."