Escape

Celeste p.o.v.
"I don't understand why you keep doing this!You're not a child anymore.You can't keep fighting with the mortals, sooner or later you will be angered so much you'll shift and give out that werewolves exist! "
"You have no right to be saying this to me!You don't even care if I die! All you care is that I'm out of your life and you know why I know this it's because you abandoned me!You even told Michael that I died at 2 years old from a car crash!You could have raised me, be a great mother but your jealousy got in the way and you abandoned me!Its your fault that I'm like this feeling rejected and not being able to fit in!"
"Don't talk back to me. You're going to apologize and not be allowed to leave the pack house for a week.Period."
"Fuck you,no wonder everyone thinks you're a bad Luna. I'm glad that Michael is taking Alpha title in a month.By then you have no power and I'll tell the truth about me.Then,you can't do shit about what I'm saying. I'm going to prove it with my DNA and everyone will see how much of a bitch you are!"
"Celeste!Why are packing!You're not leaving. You're on house arrest! "
"House arrest ,really?I'm leaving for a vacation is that okay, instead of being on house arrest which I can bug you and your important work"
"Celeste, you don't make your own rules.Get back here!You know whaty! Fine!Have it your way,but don't come back unless you have information for the pack or something has happened to one of the pack members."
"Who's going with me?  I don't need no one,  I know how to fight and look after myself.Wait! Is it because mommy is starting to feel bad for her only daughter,or the goddess's daughter for once in her fucking life!?"
"First of all,don't use that tone with me you young lady.Second,you were going to get Nancy to come with you weren't you?Wouldn't want her dying on you and causing grief to her innocent mother who her dear husband has passed."
"Fine, one day I'll get you back you stupid Luna bitch"
"I'll be waiting. "

Nancy's p.o.v.
"What do you mean we're leaving!Where are we going?How did you get permission from my mom!She barely let's me go to school!"

"Don't worry about it we're just going to explore some few places around the world.And don't worry about the money, I've been saving ever since I've learned about money."

"Celeste,are you sure we're allowed?You know how the orphanage already deals with you."

"Its fine,plus well get to rest from all that schoolwork and stress we've been putting ourselves through.And a huge bonus is if we finally find your mate!"

"Oh my God,your right if I can find my soul mate! Though wouldn't you want one too?"

"Nah,I'm fine how I am.Hurry we're leaving in an hour, the vacation  is at least 2 weeks."

"2 Weeks!I better start packing!"
I wish I could know the reason to why we're leaving,but she'll come out saying it later.If only she was more open with me.I know there's a secret going on that the whole colony knows about except for me.Wonder what it is?Hopefully in time I'll get to know it and I'll get to fully understand what's happening to Celeste. It hurts me that I can't do anything to help.I've known her since I was 4 and I can't do a thing,what kind of friend am I?If only I wasn't in the darkness, I could help.Please moon goddess let me help her.Either way,let's start packing Christine.

(Chu, hey there's part 3 ,hopefully you're enjoying this little story and sorry if any bad grammer and spelling.See ya later my fiends)
o(^‿^✿)o.          ~animrcrazed21