-eleven-

11 | Someday

The next few days Eunha and Wonwoo have seemed to be used to each others presence, Wonwoo's hatred towards her slowly evaporating.

"Wonwoo, I got my car back so I can drive myself to work now", Eunha says to him, looking over her shoulder as she prepares breakfast. Wonwoo comes up behind her, grabbing a cup from the top shelf as he makes some coffee.
"Okay. Want some coffee?"

Eunha shakes her head, placing the piece of French toast with two sunny-side eggs in front of Wonwoo. She places the fruits between them as she takes her seat across from him, cutting into her egg and toast. "I prefer tea. And come home early because I'm making dinner tonight so that you can eat it warm", she takes a bite of her breakfast. Wonwoo nods, taking a piece of his toast and popping it into his mouth. His eys widen, looking up at her.
"Is there anything you can't cook?", he asks in awe of the food. Eunha shrugs as she finishes up her breakfast, putting her plates in the sink and walks out of the kitchen.
"Since you're the last one to finish up, you do the dishes", she waves, heading up the steps. She closes the door behind her, putting on a simple light grey sweater and a black skirt, wearing white knee-high socks and grabs her phone, walking out of her room.

"I think our Wonwoo is changing!!"
"Guys, stop—"
"I never thought this day would come!!"

Eunha raises a brow as she walks back into the kitchen, noticing all of the staff eating their breakfasts, crowding around Wonwoo who's trying to calm them down. She notices one of them being silent, shoving his fruits around as they all freak out about who-knows-what.
"Seungcheol, are you okay?", Eunha asks, rushing over to him and places her hands on his forehead. He looks up at her, a small smile forming on his lips as he places her hand down.
"Eunha, I'm fine. I just don't feel well, but thank you for the food", he smiles.
"If you're sick, then why don't you take the day off? We have Hoshi here and he's a black belt in tae-kwon-do. We also have Woozi and he could just wack people with his guitar", Eunha replies quickly, worried about him.
"I'll get over it, I'm a strong man", he bucks out his chest, trying to show that he's manly. She laughs, her smile brightening up the room.

"Who's Hoshi and Woozi?", Wonwoo speaks up, confused at the two new names.
"Oh, Hoshi is Soonyoung-ah's nickname and Woozi's is Jihoon's nicknames. I thought that they would be cute for two cute guys", she cooes, going over to both boys and throwing her arms around their shoulders.
"Aish, I ain't cute", Woozi grumbles, shoving a piece of toast in his mouth. Eunha ruffles his hair, rolling her eyes at him.
"Fine, but Thughao will always be the cutest"

"I'M NOT A THUG!!", Minghao raises his voice at her, pouting.

"Keep telling your pictures that. Dude, I can't believe this little squish gave people the bird when he was a kid!", Jun replies.
"Stop it!", he sticks out his lower lip, crossing his arms like a kid.
"Nooo~ you're making the wittle baby sad!", Eunha hugs Minghao, glaring at Jun causing him to be offended.

"You cheater", Jun scoffs.
"As if you aren't cheating on me with Minghao already", she pulls out her phone.
"Hey—"

"Gotta blast, see you guys later", she waves, heading to the door. About to head out the door, she hears Wonwoo call her.

"Eunha! You forgot your lunch box", he says, handing it to her.
"Oh, thank you", she replies, tucking it under her arm as she ties back her hair. Having her hair tie in her mouth, she notices Wonwoo observing her.
"Since when did you and the guys become that close to give them nicknames?", he asks, leaning against the wall.
"About a couple of days ago", she ties half her hair up, leaving the other half down. "Why do you ask?"