-nine-

09 | Thank You

"I think you two should spend a day together so Wonwoo can start to like you more", Jeonghan suggests to Eunha as they both drank their tea. She grimaces, placing down her tea cup onto the glass coffee table.

"I think he'll hate me more since I'll be stuck with him. Besides, I don't even know what he likes", her shoulders sag, looking at the older boy in front of her.

"And this is why Jihoon already got you two tickets to an amusement park that we believe the two of you will enjoy. And tonight, there's going to be a fireworks show! Just take it! Besides, this is like a honeymoon for you two!", Jeonghan says, standing up and collecting the dishes. "Now go get dressed, Eunha. Minghao already told Wonwoo about the plans and is getting ready...hopefully"

She groans, listening to Jeonghan's orders and walks up the stairs and closing the door behind her, pulling out a white T-Shirt and a light blue cardigan with a pair of skinny jeans. She pulls her hair back into a high pony-tail and checking herself in the mirror once more, putting on her basic lip-tint instead of the name brand one that Wonwoo's staff provided. It's almost the end of October and soon November and then the next thing she knows it'll be spring and that's when the inevitable happens.

"You can get used to him, Eunha", she sighs, placing down the bottle and steps out the door, closing it behind her.

"Took you long enough"
She scoffs, rolling her eyes and turns around to face this fiancée of hers.

"Well excuse--"
It's as if when Eunha laid eyes on him, her words just seemed to disappear. In front of her, Wonwoo is wearing a red dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up with black jeans.
He looks...damn, she bites her lip, trying to brush away her thoughts but can't help but stare at his eyes, at him.
"Ahem"

Eunha snaps out of her daze, looking at Wonwoo but tries not to stare. She briskly turns around, running down the stairs and puts on her shoes.
Good job, now he'll get all cocky or whatever, she groans, tying her laces into bows. Wonwoo strolls up behind her, leaning against the doorway as he leans his head on his shoulder, watching the girl mutter incoherently. He can't help but laugh, causing her to look up with wide eyes.

"Let's go already. The sooner we leave the sooner this day ends. Soonyoung told me he'd get Jihoon to kick my ass if I don't spend this day with you so don't think of it as if I want to spend time with you, I just don't wanna die", he smirks, taking his keys and twirling them around his finger, stepping out the door with his black shoes. Eunha scowls, shaking her head as she takes her purse, walking out the door and into the elevator with him.

"As if I wanted to spend the day with you, jackass"

☼☽

Wonwoo and Eunha walk into the Amusement Park together, a small gap between the two as they look at different rides.

"What about that one?"
"No"
"Fine....then how about this one?"
"Too boring"
"Then what about this one?"
"Nope", Wonwoo responds, popping the 'P' in nope. Eunha stops walking crossing her arms and looks at him, annoyance on her face.

"If you keep on being like this, then minus well go home", she turns around, and starts walking to the exit. She turns around, noticing Wonwoo staying in place like a pouting toddler, a frown on his face. "Come on, we're going home because you don't want to do anything here with me", she grabs his wrist, dragging him out.

"Eunha~", he mopes, dragging his feet.
"If you aren't going to listen, then let's just go home", she tugs on his wrist, trying her best to walk him out but fails. Wonwoo, being taller and stronger, spins her around, their faces closer as his frown shrinks a little and forming what she thinks will turn into a smile.