-two-

02 | Revenge

Wonwoo looks at the girl in front of him, glaring at her.

"That's your new fiancée, Jeon Wonwoo", he hears Seungcheol whisper to her, which makes him hate her even more. The girl quickly turns back to him, hesitantly walking up to him with a smile on her face, but he knows that it isn't genuine.

"H-Hi! I'm Lim Eunha a-and I'm-"

"I'm uniterested", he says coldy, shoving his hands in his jeans' pockets.

"Wonwoo, you shouldn't greet her like that-"

"Does it look like I care?", he turns to his hyung, raising a brow.

"I know you don't but-"

"Lim Eunha, I really, really hate you", he walks up to her, looking straight into her eyes. Eunha's pale grey eyes look into his dark eyes, a sense of worry in hers.

"W-Why...why don't you like me?", she gulps, not breaking eye contact.
"Because," he comes close to her ear, whispering in it, "you are you". Wonwoo pushes past her, causing her to stumble back as he walks down the stairs, going into his kitchen and fishing out a bag of chips.

"Yah! Jeon Wonwoo get up here and apologize to Miss Lim!", Seungcheol raises his voice, calling him from the balcony that over looks the first floor.

"And why should I?", he picks up his jacket and keys, slipping on his shoes before heading out, slamming the door behind him.

☼☽

"Mingyu, I really, really hate her", Wonwoo scowls, taking a sip of his coffee. The younger boy shakes his head, placing his tea on the white table of the café as music plays softly in the background.

"Hyung, I don't know if that's a good reason to hate someone. Like, it isn't even the poor girl's fault", Mingyu sighs, looking out the window. Wonwoo chuckles bitterly, pushing his coffee away from him.

"It's a perfectly good reason to hate Eunha and besides, I can't even confess to Minyoung that I've been in love with her", he looks out the window, crossing his arms as he clutches onto his black jacket.

"Really? You still love Minyoung? Bro, you could've confessed to her when we were in highschool and even when we reconnected in our last year of college. Maybe you could've changed your fate, but still that doesn't mean you should hate this poor Eunha girl. Hell, you don't even know her that well"
"I know her well enough to hate her", Wonwoo looks back at his best friend, a cold look in his eyes.

"Aish, seriously hyung? ", he runs his hand through his hair, shaking his head. "Why can't you just let it go? I know your father died but it couldn't-"

"'Couldn't be helped' my ass. Her father could've saved mine, but instead he abandoned him and his crew then went into hiding. He should be punished," the older takes a sip of his coffee, resting the warm mug in his cold hands, warming them up, "and if you were in my situation, you would hate her too"

"You don't even know that she's his daughter, hyung, Their names are completely different--"
"I can sense it, she's Seongyoo's daughter. Her face hasn't changed a bit  since she got the 'good news' that her father was alive", he scowls, glaring. Mingyu groans again, resting his head in his hand.
"I can't believe you. And besides, have you told Minyoung that you're engaged?", Mingyu leans back in his chair, stirring his tea around as he tries to change the subject. Wonwoo shakes his head, looking down at the dark brown liquid.