-twelve-

12 | Fix Me

"Morning, Eunha", Jun greets, waving at her slightly as he makes her breakfast with Jeonghan.
"Morning", she yawns, waving at them as she heads to the fridge. A bright yellow sticky note hangs on the front of it, pulling it off she reads it to herself.

I had to leave early for work. See you this evening
—Wonwoo

"Of course he did", she mutters bitterly, crumpling up the note and tossing it in the trash. Eunha sits on the counter, her legs dangling as she watches the two boys cook.
"What's wrong?", Jeonghan asks, cutting fruits.
"It's just that A: Wonwoo didn't come home when I told him that I was making the both of us dinner and B: He didn't even write a nice note that he had to leave early. What a man", she says sarcastically, rolling her eyes. He nods, putting the fruits into a bowl.

"I'm sorry that Wonwoo has been acting up, but you'll always have me!", Seungcheol walks into the room, sitting next to her and does aegyo. Eunha laughs, shaking her head and punches him softly.

"Oww", he pouts, pretending that it hurts. "Now you have to repay me"

"For what? All I did was punch you, it wasn't even that hard!", she scrunches up her face.
"It was hard. Make me cupcakes", he crosses his arms cutely, puffing out his cheeks.
"I just woke up! It's too much work anyways"
"Then I want a hug!", he opens up his arms, sticking up his chin as a cheeky smile forms on his face.
"Are you serious?", she giggles.
"I'm waiting~~", he hums, showing his pearly white teeth as his smile grows bigger.
"If I hug you, will you shut up?", she asks, raising a brow.

"For a little bit", he winks. Eunha laughs, scooting closer to him and giving him a hug. She feels his strong arms wrap around her frame, hearing his heart beat slowly accelerate in the process. She pulls away from him, a smile forming on her face as she looks at him.

"Happy now?", she asks, sticking out her tongue. He nods his head quickly, soon becoming flustered as he attempts to cover is blushing cheeks.
"Very", he mumbles, getting off of the counter.

Fake puking can be heard behind them, causing Seungcheol and her to turn around to only see a disgusted Hoshi and Seungkwan fooling around.
"You two are so gross!", Hoshi complains, stomping his feet.

"Yea! I thought you were engaged to Wonwoo, Eunha! You cheater!", Seungkwan gasps dramatically, clutching onto his heart. She rolls her eyes, walking up to the two boys and hitting their heads.

"It was just a hug!", she defends herself, putting her hands on her hips. "Besides, it's not like Wonwoo isn't cheating on me already", she mutters, looking at her feet.

"Wonwoo's cheating on you? Did Minyoung and him go on a date?", Minghao asks, walking into the room.
"Did they?", Woozi pops up next to Seungkwan and Hoshi, scaring them half to death.

"I don't know but I know that he wasn't at work...I called one of the workers there and asked but they responded that he left early to go out with Minyoung for dinner", she bites her lip, hitting her heart slightly.

"Eunha...", Jeonghan walks up next to her, hugging her slightly.
"It's not like it matters anyways because I knew from the beginning that he hated me. It's no big deal, really."

☼☽

Eunha feels her phone vibrate, pulling out her phone, she reads the incoming messages.

From: Jisoos Christ
You. Skype. Now.

To: Jisoos Christ
Boi wth a little nicer plz