-sixteen-

16 | From the Moon to the Stars

"Wonwoo! Let's go Christmas shopping!!", Eunha runs down the stairs in her slippers, jumping in front of him.
"Why? That means that I'll have to go out into the cold to go buy things in crowed stores. Can't we use Amazon or something?", Wonwoo pouts, sticking out his lower lip. Eunha shakes her head happily, taking his wrist and pulling him to the doors.
"Where's the fun in that? It'll be fun I promise! Besides I can choose my birthday present and you can just pay for it", she shrugs, slipping on her black Converses.

"But I'm not even dressed", he crosses his arms, looking down at his clothes.

"Really? You look fine! Look, I'm wearing a sweater and jeans and so are you. Now put on your shoes!", she shoves his shoes to him, putting a hand on her hip. "I'll be waiting outside", she takes her purse and jacket, waving as she closes the door behind her. Wonwoo shakes his head, unknowingly smiling as he slips on his sneakers, grabbing his keys and wallet along with his jacket.

The duo roam the streets together, holding hands so that they wouldn't lose each other. With a week until Christmas, Seoul was packed along with the stores.

"Let's go over there", Wonwoo points to a small store, dragging her there. A small ding signifies their enterance as the 'couple' walks into the store, small fairy lights hanging on the walls. They look at the shelves, little toys scattered here and there. Wonwoo smiles, pulling one out.
"Look at this", he waves the small plush corgi in front of Eunha, a pleasant smile resting on his face.
"Really?", she chuckles, lowering it. Wonwoo blushes slightly, putting it away quickly.
"I just thought you would like it, god", he mumbles sheepishly, embarrassed because he actually wanted it. She laughs, running after the pouting boy and links arms with him.

"I'm sorry~~ It was cute", she says in a sweet voice, doing aegyeo.
"Stop it, it's fine", he tips her forehead back, not wanting her to notice the small pink crawling up his cheeks. "Woah! I always wanted this book", he drags her to one of the shelves, pulling out a kids book and showing it to her.

"'King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table'? You never read it? I thought you've read everything", she looks up at him, smiling slightly.
"My dad used to tell me stories about him, but I could never find the book", he sighs, placing it back on the shelf. "He's heroic and a charmer— a total package for a girl", he tilts his head, running his fingers down the spine of the book. "Something that I could never be. Finding a princess and saving her, cliché but nice. Although it's too bad that Guinervere cheated on him, I don't want that", he looks down at Eunha, "we can go"

"You go first, I saw something that I thought Seungcheol would like. I'll meet you outside", she shoos him away, heading back into the store. Wonwoo grimaces at his name, what does he have that he doesn't?

"I guess that he's her knight in shining armor", he mutters, waiting outside the store. Five minutes later she come out, a bag in hand with presents.
"Alright, let's go", she says, the both of them walking together. The pass by stores, stopping here and there to look at the decorations filling up them up.

"So Eunha I was wondering— Eunha?", he turns around to find that she stopped walking, her eyes glued on a stores window. He goes next to her, looking at her and notices her eyes fixed on something. He turns to look inside the window and notices the necklace and earings set that she keeps on looking at. It's a small gold rose trapped inside a tear-shaped glass container and the earrings are little gold stars that dangle down, diamonds dangling with them. He sees how beautiful they are, noticing how much Eunha loves them.

"Let's go into the store", he says, walking into the store with her following behind. He walks around, looking at all of the different necklaces and earrings, the different ring sets and other fine jewelry. "How much are these rings?", Wonwoo asks, pointing to the set of silver rings that are contorted into a knot at the center of it.