-one-

01| Arranged

01| Arranged

"Wonwoo, you're going to marry a girl named Lim Eunha. I'm sorry son, but you can't change it."

Those words from his mother keep on ringing in his ears as he lays his head on the desk, curling up his fists tightly.

"And she's moving into your penthouse tomorrow so be prepared"

"I can't believe this!", he slams his fists on the desk, spilling some of his coffee all over. He sighs in annoyance, getting up and walking over to his king-sized bed. He sits down, looking out to see the cresent moon hanging in the sky. He inhales deeply, his heart as he closes his eyes, lowering his head and curling up his fists again until they turn white.

I really hate Lim Eunha.

He exhales sharply, feeling tears well up in his eyes as he grits his teeth, breathing heavily. "I wonder how Minyoung is going to feel when I tell her that I'm engaged", he mutters, taking off his slippers as he crawls into bed. He closes his eyes slowly, a small tear rolling down his cheek as he drifts off to sleep.

☼☽

"I guess this is going to be my new life now, huh?", the girl sighs, tugging onto her backpack strap as she bites her lip, looking at the giant building in front of her.
"Lim Eunha, get yourself together! It's going to be okay, we can get mom that bakery she's always wanted and make dad proud. This is not the end, it's a new beginning...this is for the both of them", she mumbles, closing her eyes and biting her lower lip.

I can't believe I technically sold myself to a man for money.

She sighs, attempting to keep her bright smile on her face as she drags her luggage into the building, telling the man at the front desk that she's here to see a man named 'Jeon Wonwoo'. She follows the man into the elevator, an awkward silence falling between them as the elevator shoots up. Eunha still continues to smile even though her heart is beating rapidly.

Ding!

Eunha jumps back, her eyes growing wide as she clutches onto her heart, trying to steady her breathing.

"Miss, we're here on the 32nd floor", the man bows politely, waiting for her to get out. She bows in thanks, her body shaking as she reaches the glass stained doors of her new home, her new life. There are two guards next to the door- one with deep set eyes and kind of intimidating looking while another one is a little less intimidating looking, his eyes at the points of what looks like '10:10'. The both of them are in black suits, their arms behind there backs as they look at her.

"U-umm...hi! I'm L-Lim Eunha and I'm here to see Jeon Wonwoo", Eunha greets them, a little scared.

"And why is that?", the one that has deep eyes asks her, his face stone hard.