Head Over Heels: Forever in Your Arms - Justin Bieber Love Story:52:

2 weeks later.

June 24th

3:38 PM

I sang over my music, my piano filling the room as they shot the video.

It was all coming together just as I saw it, which was great for me.

I had poured out my guts out into this song. I was finally able to show what I had been through- but it my own way...

And of course that was music.

I wrapped up the piano portion and changed my clothes, slipping the black dress I would wear for this take.

It was pretty, but it was just going to get rained on.

Or fake rained on, but whatever.

I stepped back out, completely barefoot and saw them setting up everything.

I found Justin and flung my arms around him, causing him to stumble back a little before he wrapped his arms around me.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Just a thank you hug."

"What for?"

"For helping me with everything. I love you so much."

"I love you too." He kissed the side of my head and hugged me tighter. "You're doing great out there."

"Thank you." I pulled back enough to look at him and give him a smile.

"Welcome." He returned the smile and kissed me.

I broke away and rested my forehead against his.

"You have to stay here the whole time. No matter if I'm ok or crying. Stay." I told him.

"I will, I will." He laughed and kissed me quickly again. "Go ahead, I think they're ready."

"Ok."

I let go of him and walked over onto the road.

"Alright, I guess we'll just go and start it slowly before we have it rain a little harder. 2nd verse?" my director asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. "And then the glass heart is going to drop and fall to the ground, but that will be in slow motion for the video."

"Kay, let's go."

My music started again and I turned my head away, tucking my hair behind my ear as the rain started to fall gently and then looked back at the cameras when I needed to come in.

'It's been five years

Since we've spoken last

And you can't take back

What we never had

Oh, I can be manipulated

Only so many times

Before even I love you

Starts to sound like a lie'

I ran my hand through my wet hair as tears streamed slowly down my face.

This was the last shot of the day and if I had to do it again, it'd take a long time to dry me off.

But luckily I never messed up, so it was all good.

They stopped filming and one of the crew handed me the red glass heart.

I held the heart in my hands, waiting for the signal to drop it as the rain fell.

My director nodded and I let the heart fall off my fingers, watching it fall to the ground and then shatter.

I found myself starring at it for a while, I wasn't actually in the shot so it wasn't a big deal.