Head Over Heels: Forever in Your Arms - Justin Bieber Love Sotry:42:

Hey. I don't know how great this chapter is. I've had a bit of writers block- but I think I'm alright now.....

sorry if it's short.

::x::o::x::

I got up out of bed leaving Justin laying there by himself.

So he flips on me and expects me to forgive him right away.

I went into the living room and then unlocked the door that led outside.

It was a pretty cool day. My t-shirt and shorts wouldn't cut it, but whatever.

I found myself stepping on the stones through the garden one by one and then stepped onto the concrete.

I had to go over to the venue soon for rehearsals anyway.

He could come if he wanted, quite frankly I didn't care.

Or he could go out with Chaz, after all it had been two years since he has spoken to him- beside yesterday that is.

I found myself now at the pool in the back.

I wonder what he'd be like when he woke up and I still wasn't laying there. Usually he was up first.

I stuck my feet in the pool plopping down, then looked up at the sky.

"A rainy day." I sighed to myself.

It's funny that it was raining, because that was sort of my mood.

I got up after a few minutes and made my way back up the stairs to the second floor, opening the door up to the living room and stepping inside.

"Oh there you are."

I looked up and saw Justin run a hand through his bedhead hair, still shirtless and in his shorts.

"Here I am."

He sighed and I went into the kitchen.

I heard him follow me, not saying anything really.

I got two glasses out of the cabinet, and felt his hand go on my back, almost precautionary.

"I have to go soon. Are you coming with me?" I asked him.

"If you want."

"Doesn't matter." I shrugged. "I figured you'd be doing something with Chaz."

"Maybe later."

I nodded once and went to the fridge, letting his hand fall off my back.

"Lauren." He said softly and I pulled the Lactaid out of the fridge.

"What?" I asked, pouring enough to fill both glasses halfway, then stuck it back in the fridge.

"Don't do this."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

I went to the door to the pantry to feed Sammie, but he caught it, shutting it again as it opened.

"Can you just stop for a minute so we can talk?" He asked.

"I tried to do that yesterday." I turned and crossed my arms.

"I said I was sorry."

"I know."

"Then why are you mad at me?"

"Why am I mad!? Because you're mad at me for trying to help you."

"No, I'm mad that you didn't ask about the invitation."