Head Over Heels: Forever in Your Arms - Justin Bieber Love Story:23:

February 5th

7:32 PM

"I don't know Mom. I'm going to be 19 in three months. Teen is still in that. I'm a legal adult but this is one of those things where I feel like I just need to breathe." I said into the phone, curling my legs up to my chest.

"Well you do have time. Almost a year and a half before you step at that alter. I know what it's like though, the need to breathe. It's better to give yourself that time though, especially with your busy schedules. You'd be a lot more stressed if you were getting married in four months."

"Mom? Do you think we're too young to get married?" I stared at the ring on my finger.

"That's a hard question to answer. You've almost dated for two years, and I know how much you love him. I think that you two definitely know what you want, and that's ok. Why, are you having second thoughts?"

"No! God no! It's just a day I want to remember being happy for, not stressing out about this detail, that detail, and we are young. We'd be 20. People are going to say things, there's the dress, the parties, the food, colors, the people! I just don't really think about it, and I don't know if I'm ready."

I stood up, pacing back and forth. Well that nap had really helped.

"Take your time and don't let it bother you. You'll know what's right and what isn't. Everything will be perfect when he's looking at you as you walk down that aisle. If it helps, talk to him."

"Talk to him? I'd just upset him. I'm relieved though. At first I thought it was going to be this summer. It's such a huge step, and I'm confused about everything! Especially the Taylor thing! I shouldn't be but I am! And I'm freaking out!"

"Ok. Calm down, calm down."

"I can't calm down. Husband and Wife! I have committed to this! We've been engaged a month and I am stressing out! I do know what I want, but I'm still trying to find me through all of this! Sometimes I don't even know who I am. I feel like we're miles apart, but he's right beside me half the time! I love him, I love him so much. It's just that those times seem to always have something to do with Taylor. He's still getting in between us two years later! Did you know that Justin liked me before I even started dating Taylor? I was completely blind! That's why Justin didn't talk to me! That's why we didn't like each other because I hurt him and I didn't even know!" I sighed and ran a hand through my hair "I never thought a wedding would be like this!"

"No one did, but it's going to be great. You love him, right?"

"Of course I do. More than anything."

"Than everything really will be ok."

"I'm doing the right thing, aren't I?"

"I believe so. There isn't anything wrong with being young and happy."

"We haven't gone public about it, and at first I wanted to, but now I'm not so sure. I feel like if we did, things with us just might fall apart."

I sighed and looked out the window.

"I would disagree with you, but Hollywood has done it before."

"Exactly!" I let out another breath. "Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it even possible to fall out of love?"

She paused and I waited, scared for her answer.

"With the right person, no I don't think so, but if you let it go, well, you'd have to catch it pretty fast."

"Him and I? It wouldn't..." I shook my head.