Head Over Heels: Forever in Your Arms - Justin Bieber Love Story:11:

Last chapter was full of drama, I know. So is this one. Vote!

******************

My eyes slowly opened and I curled back up in the sheets, then noticed Justin wasn't beside me.

Last night. Right.

We had a fight.

He had been home a day and we had a fight.

I'm such an idiot.

I ran my hand over my face and let out my breath.

I was still a little mad at him, but I felt guilty. Really guilty, and now he was probably mad at me.

If he wasn't his arms would have been around me last night and he'd still be here.

I got up and walked out into the hallway not hearing anything.

"Justin?"

But there wasn't a reply.

I went into the living room and saw him outside on the balcony talking to someone on his phone.

Who could he possibly be talking to now?

I could hear his voice through the door and I stopped.

"I don't know. I can't tell her. She's mad at me, but I can't tell her. Alfredo and Ryan almost blew it a few weeks ago, and then Ry last night. I don't even know when it will be, soon though. But she's mad at me about it and last night she just wasn't getting it. It was a great night until Ry was all drunk. We went to bed mad at each other and I'm still mad. I just don't know what to do. I'm finally home and we had a fight. I screwed up by barely even talking to her this past week. She probably thinks it has something to do with me breaking up with her or something when it isn't even close to that..."

So he was mad at me...

I went into the kitchen and got a glass out of the cabinet, then stopped myself in mid-thought.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself.

It did have to do with Ryan and Alfredo. I knew it!

Liar.

I looked down at the ring on my right hand feeling guilty all over again.

Idiot, idiot, idiot!

He could have at least hinted so I'd shut up, or maybe he did. Odds are it went completely over my head.

Because I'm an idiot.

I got some water and heard the door open. I stiffened, actually afraid to see him.

Justin walked in the kitchen and stopped when he saw me, setting his phone down on the counter, keeping his eyes down.

"Oh. I didn't know you were up." He didn't look at me still.

"Just a minute ago."

He nodded once and went into the cabinet getting down a bowl.

Yeah, he was definitely mad at me.

I held my arm in my hand and stood there for a minute, but when he didn't say anything I walked out, then stopped to say something, only to shake it off and decide not to.

I sat down on the couch and held my legs to my chest, resting my head on my knees.

He was right. He was finally home and we had a fight. I just didn't want him to leave early, or leave mad at me for that matter.

I turned on the tv, trying to get my mind off of it all together. I knew it probably wouldn't work, but it was worth a try right?

Justin walked in a few minutes later and I caught his gaze. I looked down at the floor, but he stayed there. It felt like forever before he spoke.