Head Over Heels: Forever in Your Arms - Justin Bieber Love Story:10:

Author's Note:

Thank you guys for voting and commenting! You're all awesome! I love the comments! I really do!!!! Enjoy!

***************

Almost 3 weeks later:

The days passed and Erikka got better along with Savannah. Justin left again and I went to Erikka's and Savannah's to help out. Marc and my mom started planning out the wedding, and I found myself sitting at home by the piano going over everything Justin had taught me. I even wrote a new song. Cool right?

It had been a little over two weeks. Two weeks that had been stretched out into a years time, even though it really hadn't, that's how it seemed to me.

I missed him, but this is how it would be for a while. I just needed to get used to it.

Yeah right. I'd never be used to it.

We were going out with Ashley and Ry after the award show tomorrow, which would be fun I guess. Justin would be back tomorrow, but still.

I pulled up to the restaurant. I hated driving, I really did, especially now after the accident.

I met Taylor inside and shot a smile.

"Hey." We walked inside and the waitress gave us a table.

"How've you been?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"Been ok. You?"

"I've been good. How's Erikka and Savannah?"

"A lot better. Erikka is almost fully recovered, so is Savannah, but she still has the broken leg.

"What about Justin?"

"He's fine I guess."

"You guess? Is something up?"

"No. I haven't really gotten to talk to him much this week is all."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's ok. We're both busy."

"Is he coming home tomorrow?"

"He's supposed to be as far as I know in the morning."

"Well good. He has off for a few days right? I'm sure you'll get a date night in there sometime."

"I hope so." Was all I could think to say, because I really hadn't talked to him much at all this week. Maybe 10 minute conversations a day. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday I didn't get to talk to him at all, and I hadn't heard from him today which was weird.

A waiter came by and we ordered drinks.

"When do you want to finish out song?"

"How about Tuesday?" I suggested.

"While Justin's back?" She was surprised.

"It'll be fine. We should have finished this song almost three weeks ago. He'll understand."

She nodded.

"Let me know if that changes."

"I will, but I'm sure it'll be fine."

**************

6:58 PM

I sat at the piano and went through my song again, and again, checking my phone every few minutes to see if Justin had texted or called.

Nothing.

I sighed and started to play the song he had taught me a few weeks ago, the one he wrote. I was actually pretty good at this. I wish I would have learned how to play earlier.