Head Over Heels: Forever in Your Arms - Justin Bieber Love Story:06:

eeeep!

Enjoy!

::x::o::x::

Thursday

6:54 PM

"Remember when we were in Hawaii and we did this?" Justin asked hugging me to him out on the balcony of our hotel room.

"Yeah, I do. It was amazing there."

"It was."

We watched the sun setting, it was almost below the ocean.

"My pretty girl." We rocked a little and he kissed the top of my head.

"I don't want you to go."

"I don't want to go either, not without you at least."

"I'll come to a few concerts."

"You better." He chuckled.

"I will!" I laughed too and tucked my head under his neck.

"I like you in my clothes, I really do."

He was talking about his shirt.

"I do too. I-"

"look sexy."

I looked up at him and scowled.

"Gee, thanks."

"What? I can't think my girlfriend is sexy now too? Damn."

"No, it's not that." I shook my head and laughed at him, moving my hands to his chest.

"Sexy and I know it!"

I felt myself blushing and looked away.

"You're so cute." He cooed.

"Stop!" I put my face in my hands.

"You're as Cute as a button! Things you do sure are something!" He sang.

"You have a song for everything!"

"And you don't?"

"Sometimes I do."

"You make me wanna say I do I do I d-"

I laughed as he danced.

"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you."

I smiled and he kissed me shortly.

"That's our song."

"It is our song. Because I know a little chapel on the boulevard we can go, no one will know, so come on girl."

"Don't say no-no-no-no-no, Just say yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, and we can go-go-go-go-go, If you're ready, like I'm ready." I sang to him and he twirled me.

He sang the chorus back to me resting his head against mine, putting his hands on my back, and pressing me to him. His hand went against my cheek and I leaned into it, shutting my eyes as he sung softly to me.

He kissed me and then put his arms back around me again, lifting me up and spinning me.

"I love you." He said into my ear.

"I know, I love you too."

"So what do you want to do tonight? We can go out and grab dessert or something, or we can take a walk on the beach, or stay in-"

I stopped him putting my finger over his mouth and he smiled sheepishly.

"How about we get an ice cream and then take a walk?" I suggested.