Head Over Heels: Forever in Your Arms - Justin Bieber Love Story:09:

Justin's hand ran soothingly on my arm and I opened my eyes, stretched and he laughed kissing me shortly.

"Well good morning."

"Morning." I kissed him again holding my wrist in my hand around his neck pressing myself against him.

"Someone is much better. What did I tell you?"

I put my hand over his mouth.

"Don't ruin it."

"Sorry." He gave me a crooked smile.

"I was having a good dream."

"Oh were you? I must have been in it."

"You wish."

He sucked in his breath.

"Ow."

"I'm kidding." I kissed him again, my fingers running through the back of his hair and his hands on my hips.

"No, you're much better."

"Shut up." I laughed and laid my head back on his chest.

"Don't you want to go back?"

"Can I get a shower?"

"Of course you can. Go ahead."

"You have to let me go first."

"You can get up anytime you want." He smiled.

"Oh you're so funny."

"I know. Thanks."

I rolled my eyes.

"Please let me go."

"I mean since you asked nicely, I guess that's ok."

He let me go and I got up bending down to kiss him again.

"I'll be done quick."

"Take your time." He said as I walked away. He'd probably sleep again.

I took a quick shower and left my hair curly, finding shorts and a white boyfriend v-neck t-shirt. I got dressed and put on a little makeup for the first time since yesterday morning.

I peeked out the door into the hallway and saw Justin still laying on the couch, his face buried in the side of it holding the blanket around him.

"Cute." I said to myself and walked down the hall to the kitchen getting a water bottle out of the fridge, then walked back into the living room. I hadn't even checked the time.

It was around 7:00. He had taken me home about noon-ish so I had gotten some sleep.

And he had fallen back asleep on the couch.

I bent down and kissed his cheek, then sat on the floor below him leaning against the couch and turned on the tv.

I closed my eyes and just listened for a while. I wasn't going to wake him, obviously he hadn't gotten any sleep either.

It didn't take long though until he was stretching and rolled over putting his arms around me.

"Sorry. I didn't think I'd actually fall asleep again."

"No it's ok." I kissed him and rested my head against his.

"Do you want to really go now?"

"If you're ready to go."

"Yeah, I'm fine." He kissed my cheek again and let go of me sitting up. His hand ran over his hair and he shook it out, while I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked.