Head Over Heels: Forever in Your Arms - Justin Bieber Love Story

December 23rd.

6:37 PM

"Stop it!" I laughed and dodged one of Justin's snowballs, scooping up snow in my hand as he laughed.

He threw another and it hit my arm, falling back to the ground.

I scowled at him and he covered his face in his hands, giving that mischievous smile he had when he wasn't up to any good.

You know exactly which one I'm talking about.

I chucked my snowball at him and watched it hit his jacket, but I didn't hesitate to scoop up more snow before he had the chance.

The snow was a soft fluff, so it wasn't even snowball material, but I was going to win this one.

"Keep it up. We'll just see what happens." I told him.

"I'll risk it." He shrugged and tossed another snowball my way.

"If you hit me in the face I won't talk to you the rest of the night."

"I would never hit you in the face."

"With your aim." I scoffed and threw another snowball at him, which he blocked off with his arm.

"My aim?!" He raised an eyebrow and pointed his finger to his chest. "My aim?!" He stepped forward and I tried to take a step back, but he caught me by my waist. "You're the one that can't throw a basketball."

"I can too!"

"With my help! And you're telling me I don't have aim?!"

"Don't do it! Don't do it!" I put my hands on his overtop of his.

"Don't do what?" His smile went crooked.

"I'm not saying it. You're going to try and trick me! Nope, nope, nope. Not happening."

"Well then if you won't tell me, I don't know what not to do, so I'm just going to tickle you."

"No!" I tried to pull his hands away as he laughed and twisted out of his grasp, running and hiding behind a tree in the grass.

"Like I won't get you."

I peeked over at him where he stood a few feet away with his arms crossed, the snow falling gently onto the hair that peeked out from his beanie, his cheeks rosy from the cold.

I stuck out my tongue, trying to fight the smile on my face.

"Well you no what? Today your swagger is gone!"

"Now you're lashing out at my swag? Oh no. See I was going to let you off the hook, but the tree won't help you anymore."

"Please don't," I ducked back behind the tree. "Don't do it!"

He didn't answer, so I started to peer around the tree, but he was gone from where he had been before, so I looked down at the footprints and then turned back around as he threw his arms around my waist.

"Justin!" I let out yelp and felt myself falling backwards. His hands went to the back of my head as we hit the ground with him landing on top of me.

We laughed and he moved his hands to my cheeks, smiling down at me.

"You're face is cold." He said.

"You're hands are cold- and wet."

"Oops. Sorry." He moved his hands on each side of my head and moved his cheeks against mine, wiping away the snow.

"You're cheeks are pink." I laughed.

"So are your's." He smiled and kissed the tip of my nose. "Your head is ok?"