Head Over Heels: Forever in Your Arms - Justin Bieber Love Story:38:

Hey guys! So most of you might have noticed I changed my username..this one is much more creative- and you’re getting a longer chapter! YAY!

Are you excited for the wedding? I have to rewrite a little of it, but it’s going to be good. This book is going to end a little bit into the future though and you’ll get a surprise. I don’t know when I’m going to end it yet, you guys have a little while.

BUT ENJOY!

::x::o::x::

April 29th

8:14 PM

“Hey, birthday girl! Wakey wakey.”

I groaned, and opened one eye, and then they shot open.

“What’s all this?” I smiled and looked around. There were balloons beside me, and Justin smiled, holding a bouquet of yellow roses.

“What do you mean what’s all of this? It’s your birthday. I told you I had a few surprises planned.”

I felt my smile widen and I got up, hugging him to me.

“You’re amazing, you know that?” I looked up at him.

“Thanks.” He laughed and kissed me. “Happy Birthday.”

“Thank you.”  

“I made breakfast.”

“You made breakfast? Is that why you woke me up?”

“Yeah, or I wouldn’t have.”

“How did you do this? How long have you even been awake?”

“Well I woke up six, pulled out the balloons from the closet, then the flowers from where I had hidden them downstairs and went back to bed. I didn’t wake up that long ago.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” He laughed and kissed my forehead. “Here are your flowers.”

He pulled back and handed them to me.

“Thank you. They smell good.”