Head Over Heels: Forever In Your Arms - Justin Bieber Love Story:15:

October 14th

2:37 PM

Justin held onto my hand as we walked up his grandparents driveway.

"You look pretty."

"Thank you." He kissed my cheek and opened the door.

"Justin and Laur are here!" Ms. Pattie popped around the corner.

"Hey Mom." He let go of my hand and hugged her.

"Hey. Happy Thanksgiving."

"Happy Thanksgiving."

They pulled back and she hugged me.

"Lauren! It's good to see you again. How've you been?"

"I've been ok, you?"

"I'm good." She pulled away and I found Justin's hand again with mine.

"Good."

We walked into the living room and I saw his uncle and aunt, along with his cousin.

Tylor.

The one who had said all that crap about Justin's dad.

His family greeted me and we let go of each other's hands. I hugged his aunt, and then found myself hugging Tylor, which was completely awkward. I didn't like him very much anymore, and I knew him and Justin had issues now too.

Justin nodded at him, not saying anything and looked at me.

"So, how's the tour coming?" His uncle asked.

"Great. It's been better than the last. It's different music, so it's a whole new experience. I really miss home though."

"We miss you too. We don't even have a real prankster on the loose anymore."

"Yeah I guess you don't. I haven't stopped my old ways though." He sat down on the couch, pulling me down next to him and smiling.

"How's you new album coming Laur?" His aunt chimed.

"It's coming really good actually. I still have a ways to go, but hopefully I'll be done by March or April when I start filming."

"Filming? Are you doing a new movie?"

"I am. The Mix Up. I can't say much about it, but I'm doing it with my friend Ashley Benson. It'll be fun."

She nodded.

Justin kept an arm around me as we talked, well he talked a lot, I mostly listened, but I didn't mind. He was happy to be home with his family, and I was happy to be with him.

"This is almost ready."

Justin's Grandfather Bruce walked in.

"Alright, want a drink?" Justin asked me.

"Sure." He kissed my cheek and stood up walking into the kitchen. Ms. Pattie smiled at me and I returned it.

"We need to have a girls day this week, maybe while Justin is with Ryan or something."

"Yeah I'd like that, then he wouldn't be worried about leaving me. I'll ask him when he's going."

"Ok."

I stood up and we walked into the dining room.

Justin sat our drinks down and smiled at me. I walked over to him and took his hand.

Tylor was across the table and I caught his gaze, but then I looked at Ms. Pattie who glanced at me and nodded once, seeing that he clearly was making me uncomfortable.