Head Over Heels: Forever in Your Arms - Justin Bieber Love Story:12:

Author's Note:

Well. Ello loves.

How's it going? What did you think of the last chapter? Scared for Lauren and Justin for a minute? Most of you didn't tell me what you thought about Lauren's reaction. AND I WANT TO KNOW! Was she making a big deal over nothing when he wouldn't tell her, or would you have done the same thing? I think I probably would have, but now she THINKS she knows, and now she feels bad. Grrr! What to do, what to do?

**************************

1:43 PM

I drove home thinking about the past two days all over again. There was no way he would do it this week, IF that's what he couldn't tell me.

It could be something completely different.

But then I know he would have told me, especially with the fighting and how mad we both were.

He wanted to get it right. What was there to get right? He should know I'd say yes anyway.

Would I?

Of course I would. Without a doubt I would, I just hadn't expected it.

But that's the point and now I did.

"Ughhh!" I said out loud and rested my head on the steering wheel at a stoplight.

And Mom was getting married soon, he's leaving again. When? When, when fricking when?!

Maybe if I stopped freaking over when I still wouldn't expect it.

It was August. There wasn't anything significant in August.

Nor September or October. Plus he'd be gone, seeing me only a few days at a time. October was Thanksgiving at his home which odds are I'd go with him this year.

But he wouldn't then, he'd wait closer to be home for a while and I knew that.

I pulled up to the house and parked the car. I took a deep breath before getting out and walking to the house.

I went inside and set my keys on the counter, then turned back to lock the door.

"I'm home!" I said as I walked up the stairs and saw Justin asleep on the couch. I covered my mouth and saw his laptop open but facing him, like he had been watching tv and looking at it at the same time.

What had he been looking at?

I walked over, but then closed it before I saw anything. It was probably nothing, and if it was something, I felt guilty enough anyways.

I bent down and kissed him softly tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I'm home." I said again, but quieter this time.

"Oh, hey." He stretched and wrapped his arms around me pulling me on top of him, then peeked over at his laptop. "Did you shut that?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You didn't peak did you?"

"No, why should I have?"

"No!" He freaked out.

"Whoa. Calm down there Bieber."

"So you didn't?"

"Nope. I wouldn't lie. I just shut it from behind when I saw you sleeping. Then I kissed you and here we are."

"Ok." He kissed me again. "Did you finish your song?"

"Mhm, it sounds great. What did you do? Your hair is wet." I noticed and ran my hand through it.